Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: WANTED: New Mods!

I don't have to deal with it. It's not that big a deal. So, in Gedeon's favor, name five people that Kasey has really helped as much as she can.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    You realize that was written by Resalan, right? And she was mod material.
    Until Dodgy drama. /cough

But ennnh, I don't really have an opinion either way on Kasey. I haven't been as active over the past few weeks because of university finals, so I haven't really noticed where her posts have been allocated to.

I don't have to deal with it. It's not that big a deal. So, in Gedeon's favor, name five people that Kasey has really helped as much as she can.
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...ease-critique.
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...-see-it!/page3
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...-and-stuff....
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...ted-Some-NSFW.
    http://www.mangatutorials.com/forum/...rouble../page3

She is in both CC, Manga section and drawing tutorial. And stop your non sense.

Kasey has helped me quite alot, tbh. Kasey isn't one to go around flaunting how she helps all these people. If someone asks for her help, she gives it, no questions ask. And the quality of help is fabulous.

Asking someone to give names of five people Kasey -has- helped is a ridiculous request.

Edit: A request Clock has apparently risen to o_o

Fine, Clock, you win. But we're wasting time here. We need to look at the big picture here, guys. We don't just need a CC mod, we need a general mod.

Let's take a look at two recent activities by one mod:
    -Jubeh banned Bacon Barbarian for placing a spoiler in the Anime & Manga Section. It was a more legitimate ban than the following, but nonetheless.
    -Jubeh banned Gunzet for making a joke in the WYLL thread.

What's next, huh? This guy needs to stop, it's really a total abuse of power. Granted, he does use it appropriately most of the time, but sometimes he can really overstep the boundaries. What we need is a man with righteous morals and an upright set of boundaries, a full-time man like GunZet!

Fine, Clock, you win. But we're wasting time here. We need to look at the big picture here, guys. We don't just need a CC mod, we need a general mod.
    Again, Psy.

Let's take a look at two recent activities by one mod:
    -Jubeh banned Bacon Barbarian for placing a spoiler in the Anime & Manga Section. It was a more legitimate ban than the following, but nonetheless.
    -Jubeh banned Gunzet for making a joke in the WYLL thread.
    Get your fact corrected.

What's next, huh? This guy needs to stop, it's really a total abuse of power. Granted, he does use it appropriately most of the time, but sometimes he can really overstep the boundaries. What we need is a man with righteous morals and an upright set of boundaries, a full-time man like GunZet!
    I think Jubeh use his power in a very legit way. He hasn't stepped over the rules, every ban has been because of the rules.

Also, Psy is the one to chose.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    You do realize you just said Gunzet was banned. That's not really the best thing to be saying when you are trying to back him up.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Sy, that last sentence. Just no. /facepalm
    XD Don't let it get to your head, buddy.

And I don't know, Jubeh kinda just rules harder than most. And I mena, Gunz has seen people get warned/banned for being off-topic in that thread before, so why'd he push it? He should know that Jubeh is serious, especially since he's been around for so long. I mean, admittedly I thought it was unreasonable at first, but the more I think about it, the more justified it is.

Bacon was banned for posting in a thread when I told him not to. Gunzet was banned for posting text after I was trying to get the wwyl thread on topic.

Unless you're doing the lying politician thing in which case I fully support you.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Again, Psy.

Get your fact corrected.

I think Jubeh use his power in a very legit way. He hasn't stepped over the rules, every ban has been because of the rules.

Also, Psy is the one to chose.
    THE GUNZET BANNING is within the rules?! Clock, you're immoral, and you do not have the respect of a spectrum of MT users. If you try to pull "neither do you", to that I say: More than you.