Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: WANTED: New Mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    What bloody rules am I breaking. Infract me, go ahead! You are just as WILD and UNPREDICTABLE as your actions, anyhow!
    Do you realize this is not the CB?

Are you being serious because as mt mod tradition goes I am obligated to ban people when they ask me to. That goes all the way back to reoku and fps_shun.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Sy, I see where you're coming from. And I see where Jubeh is coming from. But really, it's not abuse or even "unconstitutional" because we don't have a constitution. The only way Jubeh could have broken some sort of power-rule is if there was some sort of warning/ban system set of guidelines. And if those exist, I am completely unaware of them.

That, and it's not really a "big deal" that Gunz's post wasn't on-topic. It's the fact that he didn't respect Jubeh and he was off-topic that probably caused the consequence.

I don't want to to sound unreasonable here, and I don't think I am. You know I mean well for everyone on here, because we're all buddies. I can understand (and even have wanted to) stand up for Gunz, but Jubeh is an authority, and what he did isn't really wrong at all--even though it seems a little harsh at first glance.

Edit: And Jubeh's explanation of the warning system made a lot of sense; I didn't know that. Thanks for explaining! It makes things much more reasonable.
    Last edited by Celestial-Fox; 01-05-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    If we're nominating a general mod I would also like a mod with some inclination toward art, though. Especially if they're going to be looking over the CC and D&T, which are sections that desperately need attention. If a person has never received or given art critique, they don't have experience in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Are you being serious because as mt mod tradition goes I am obligated to ban people when they ask me to. That goes all the way back to reoku and fps_shun.
    I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Note that gunzet bought me a game while he was banned he wasn't mad at all.

And I will totally pay him back next paycheck maybe.

Yeah I know he wasn't mad: he's the best kind of guy. Honestly, he's just a really great dude, we need a guy like him for mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    I don't want to to sound unreasonable here, and I don't think I am. You know I mean well for everyone on here, because we're all buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    I can understand (and even have wanted to) stand up for Gunz, but Jubeh is an authority, and what he did isn't really wrong at all--even though it seems a little harsh at first glance.
    he is the authority and because of that he must act to preserve his respect, which mean he must ban when someone disrespect him. Think it like Machiavelli.

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    If we're nominating a general mod I would also like a mod with some inclination toward art, though. Especially if they're going to be looking over the CC and D&T, which are sections that desperately need attention. If a person has never received or given art critique, they don't have experience in the matter.
    and the manga section.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    I guess no one agrees with me when I say we nominate Cype?

Saying it like that is admitting Gunzet is a man worthy of much respect, that so should he sayeth against J'beh, he shall be punished for his swaying outlaw behaviours!