Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Sparky The Creator[NUDITY(kinda) ON PAGE 44]

Here's the Rap Critic, One of my favorite Reviewers from That Guy With the Glasses!
    http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/vid...critic-reviews
    [/quote]

those are cool would very much want it to see as graffiti on wall.

Love the way you chose the line thickness! Also the nose may use a little more curvature, but still awesome, would love to have that jacket.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Well I was GOING to ask for Critique on the colors for the piece I'm still working on, but when I went to save Illustrator couldn't seem to figure this simple fucking task that we've been through a MILLION fucking times, experienced an error, and had to close without saving shit, which is some ol' bullshit. So I'm going to go ahead and put this up for critique anyway as I will be starting over with the same method anyway. I'm never too confident on my colors and some help would be greatly appreciated.

Emulating NYC style graffiti characters.

Professor Tengu, an old standard of mine. Now back the fuck up whilst I lay out his stats.

Name: Professor Tengu, a professor of what? Booty slappin' sciences yuzzurd!
    Age: 400+, Is magic responsible for his longevity? Mayhaps, also eats a balanced diet.
    Bio: He might have been an average Joe at some point, but them days is long gone. His face is a blue Tengu Mask, He's proficient in magic, alcohol, armed combat, and stereo repair.

Sho luv

I like the angle you have him on. The lines seem to be done appropriately, also

Hm...I don't know if I have any helpful critiques to give. Everything looks fine to me. Only thing I might ask about is the table. What do you plan on doing with it? Is it a bar? Is it a normal table? If so, where does it end? Also, the table's back line needs to be moved to the right, and angled slightly higher. I wish I could red line it (alas, I cannot.) Anyway, it would be coming out I think more by his shoulder where the slight curve in the jacket is. I hope that makes sense. If not, just take a ruler and try to line up the two lines, you'll see what I mean

I like, though! Again, the perspective is neat. I like how well you've drawn him, and your lines are nice and clean. Can't wait to see the finished product! You're put a lot of thought into him and his back ground
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    Ah, Cappytahn Shparky you so fine!

Blue: Thanks for crits! I'm going to redraw the whole thing with your suggestions!

Sylux: Oh Sylux-kun... u///u

fanart for my friend's webcomic Bird Noise.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    This is like. Jubeh as a bird. Actually like a nuclear fusion between Jubeh and Reginald. AND THAT REALITY IT BEAUTIFUL. Thank you, Sparky. XD