Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hello Fellow Manga Nuts :) Art Beginner Drawings

Hello Fellow Manga Nuts :) Art Beginner Drawings

Hello everyone

ok so im going to post some of the drawing ive done now i warn you in advanced i havent been doing this long, did about 3 drawings in the year 2008 and since then i did nothing until this year, im just getting back into the swing of it and considering to use a table by christmas.2007 first drawing.jpg This is the first drawing i done in 2008 none of this is ow as im just now moving out of the look at a picture and draw it stage ( not sure on the word but you know what i mean) (i hope lol).2007 second drawing.jpg This is drawing number 2.

2007 final drawing.jpg and this is the final drawing of 2008, after that i stopped for 5 years, had studying and was more into playing my guitar back then.

Now moving on to 2013, This year i just got into Manga ( i know shocking) and ive just started watching Naruto,Bleach and Death Note ( so no spoilers please ) so i decided to draw them, 2013 first drawing.jpg after this i decided to do my first attempt at using colours, heres the finished result 2013 first drawing finished.jpg, now thats Naruto drawings out the way, on to death note which ill do in the next post as it seems ive reached the limit :P

Ok Death Note now 2013 second drawing.jpg and now the finished piece 2013 second drawing finished.jpg took a little while, i used watercolours so took a while to build up the layers,Now my final drawing, I forgot to take a picture at the drawing stage i dont know why but i did, ran out of watercolours so i had to emm improvise, so i used a fine line pen to colour it in, i know bad idea but meh it worked lol Bleach Drawing.jpg so that all the work ive done im now going to be moving on to ow as i feel its time, Cant wait for the tablet think it will save alot of money.

so guys/girls what do you think

look forward from hearing from you all
    Thanks

"Ow"? You mean Own?

Looking good so far, looking forward to some original stuff C:

Thank you by ow i mean original work :P

Oh, haha, my bad xD

Wow. Honestly, I cant find any problems or things that need improvement, these are excellent! My favourite is the one of L. Just keep practicing!
    ''When you do something wrong, it is not a mistake. It is a lesson.''

haha dw doghateburger,and thank you for your kind comment unmeiotsukuru

101 Dalmations Member Midori-Midori's Avatar
    Hey there!
    gosh Im loving that BW stuff C: its my favouritee. gj so far!

Kakashi! GG you just won me over, nice work.
    The powerful play goes on, and you... May contribute a verse.

I can't help but feel that your name is a misnomer XD These are really good pieces