Thread: CoffeeAdict16's Story thread

I did! Did you see it? >xD
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I mean one that has more than five to seven lines Einstein. :P

Untitled

SPOILER! :
    Copyright 2012

WARNING: The content in this story is graphic and should not be read by those who are under the age of 17 or whatever the legal age is in your state or country to read such material.

Disclaimer: Any characters found herein are completely fictional, any resemblance to any person's real or fictional is completely coincidental. Any products mentioned in the story were used without the knowledge of the companies or persons that own them. Formal use of their products name and brand names has been sent. Approval pending.

"Hey, Jimmy! Where's that report on those homicides down in Queens?"

"Hang on man!....God, always breaking my balls."

"Damn straight. If you can't write a report, you ain't getting out on the field."

"Come on Mr. Fatty, how long you been pushing pencils? Thirty or forty years?"

"Oh shut up, Dickhead!"

Ahh, the loud and banter filled mornings on Precinct 13 in the Bronx. The first time I got here, the cops here were nothing but a bunch of assholes. Didn't like the guy from two desks over from them, and that guy was me. I was a detective, a man who thought he fought for integrity and honor. Only it wasn't that way at the precinct. Here they fought over the women and money. These guys would turn their backs if you paid the right amount. Until their buddies got busted awhile back for being crooked, then things started straigtening out. Or at least that's what I.A. thought but just to be sure they sent me down here. Starting back a year, it was my twenty-third assignment and I was considered one of the best of Internal Affairs....

SPOILER! :
    Here I got writer's block and will get back to it as I find more details to add or more of the story somehow pops into my head.

BAHAHA!!!! (ROTFLMFCAO) Okay you smart ass, thanks. good story too btw

I most likely try to call it a "Korrupted", ain't finished and ain't damn ready for public eyes. Gonna use most of the stories I write for manga storyboards.

t(-_-) It's fine. I liked it.

Oh, guess what.... Hehehehe....FRANK'S POV IS NOW UP!!! Oh the sheer joy of torturing Zero with my Fanfic Yaoism.

Frank’s POV
    I glared after my mom yelled “Bye Sweet heart, have a good day.” and told her with a sarcastic grin, “L’inferno mi aspetta” and walked into the school. I looked at the the charts that were given to me by the secretary. “Oh lucky me...History as a first class.” I muttered. I started walking towards my doom and took a few deep breaths before swinging the door open and walking in. I stood there and looked at the teacher. She was short, fake and pretty much ugly, too plastic and barbie doll looking. “She introduced me as I was gawking at a guy in the back. He looked similar to me, only taller with longer hair and a dark hazel color for his eyes. I walked up to him after the brief intro about me and cleared my throat. He seemed to be zoned out or in lala land. I cleared my throat and his head snapped up towards me. I smiled, “Mind if I sit here?” I asked, he blushed and stammered “oh uh y-Yeah sure no problem.” I chuckled and plopped myself down next to him “Oh wow, very gentleman-like, Frank...” I thought. “My name is Frank, hi.” I held my hand out to him, he took it hesitantly. “Gerard.” He stated before letting go of my hand. “Wow, his hands are soft and cool, like a spring breeze, I wonder if his lips are the same, or maybe like a tropical forest…” I thought, I looked at him and smirked when I caught him staring longer than necessary. He smiled back shyly. I leant forward and said, “You know, I hate this class, I play guitar and I like art and writing. What about you?” I whispered. I leant back as he went forward, copying my previous moves, He whispered,” I sing, I love are, I like writing, and yes, I really hate this class too.” I smiled and nodded. He and I quickly became friends and told each other stupid stories and shitty jokes. “Damn, he’s so cute, everything about him draws me in…” I thought.

(I'm sorry it's so short.. I have a common case of writer's block.)

"Code: Severance"

Prologue

Copyright 2012

WARNING: All characters and events depicted in this story are comepletely fictional. Any resemblance to any person's living, dead, or fictional is completely coincidental. Some parts of this story will be graphic, only those of legal age to read such material should read this or whatever maybe the legal age of your state, country, or laws.

"Go to Alert Level Alpha. This is going to get ugly."

"Sir!"

"When did they find out, Director?"

"Some time after Checkpoint Lima."

"That wasn't that very far back, sir...Are you sure you want to do this?"

"...I am very sure of it, Counselor..."

The warning claxon of incoming fire read on all read outs of any holographic monitor. The Frigate class ship was being attacked by another Federation Frigate named Azure. Anti-spacecraft fire lit up the dark recess of space. Hull fractures were seen to be on both ships. Most of the crew was either engaged in combat or trying to reroute power to maintain life support. The 'Director' as he was called was standing with his hands behind his back with a blank expression on his face. It was obvious to those that knew him well enough that he was not in a good mood about this happening. He was a decorated war veteran from the Civil Wars. Not many knew him enough to be called friends, and even fewer knew what his true purpose of being the ship's captain was. Some say that 'Director' was a callsign reserved for those who worked black ops and counter-intelligence, but no concrete evidence of this could be found.

The Azure stopped firing from their heavy cannons, a sign that they needed some time to reload. The 'Director' looked over to an Ensign and nodded, "...Fire...". The following seconds a salvo of M.A.C. rounds fired away from hidden Ultraheavy Artillery Cannons seated in the midsection of the ship. The crew watched as the slow but powerful rounds head for the ship. The Azure was trying to move out of the way of the rounds, but it was too slow. The 'Director' spoke out loud, as if towards the crew of the Azure, "It's too late you fucking cowards. This should teach you to ever fire upon my team again." He turned on his heels and began to make his way to the hangar as the Azure exploded from the U.A.C. rounds, hurling debris everywhere. The blast could be felt through the ship as it rocked it from the enormous explosion. Bodies and parts of the ship still sparking with electricity could be seen flying off into space. Some of the bodies were still bleeding, some were comepletely torn apart by the explosion. The blood that hit the windows of the bridge splattered along as the Angel of Dissent started up their engines to plow through most of the debris before it all became a stationary minefield.

As the 'Director' entered the hangar, a group of power armor equipped soldiers stood at attention. He spoke with a very irritated tone, "Can anyone explain to me why all this happened? I thought you worked as a team, not individual Lone Wolf's. Thanks to your arrogance, we have to meet up with the Uriel to repair the damages to this ship. I'd advise you to learn from this, or else I will find other's to replace you. Is that understood Team Aplha?" The group all replied in sync, "Yes, Sir!" The 'Director then nodded, "...Dismissed.." The group left and the 'Director' walked to the infirmary.

One of the guys that had the name "Trans" scratched into his armor spoke out, "What the fuck was your problem, L.T.!? You blew the fucking mission with your stupid antics of wanting to always be first."

The one named L.T. replied, "What!? If I hadn't done anything then the fucking rook would have been roasted! What the hell was I supposed to do!? We work as a team right!? Then you tell me why you didn't have the kid covered!"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I had babysitting duty. if someone told me what my fucking orders were, then none of this shit would ahve happened!" He retorted back.

"Amen to that..." spoke another who had the name "Omen".

"Enough of this. I tire of hearing squabble." spoke one who was nearly seven foot tall and had a very thick Russian accent. He walked up to the two the were fighting and knocked both of their heads together. "It was all of our fault and also bad intel on orders and what they were. So now enough bicker and more preparation for hyperjump, da?"

The two nodded and glared at each other from the inside of their face plates. The 'Director' watched the interaction between the group and spoke to an assistant that had a small holographic pad next to him, "Give me the rookie. He seemed to know more about he mission than the rest, hence why he kept his mouth shut. I want to know if we can use him for "Project: NEAR".

"Sure thing, Adam." said the assistant with a sly look in her eyes.

You Know What They Do To Kids Like Us In School?

“Elena! Principal’s office, NOW!” screeched the ‘bird-beak’ Casey.
    I looked up from my drawing and saw her beady eyes boring into me. “What for bir- I mean Ms. Casey?” I asked, almost letting the nickname slip. Her drawn-on eyebrows stitched into a scowl. “Don’t question me Ms. Coralene, just get to the office.” She sounded exasperated. I grinned and looked at my friend, Garry, raising an eyebrow. He smirked and shrugged casually. I got up and being 17 and at the height of 4’10’’ wasn’t very good, so I decided to go to the office for a real reason. I jumped on to the table and smirked. Ms. Casey was appalled and started screeching her big head off. “Get out of this class you Emo Freak! You too Garry! Get out! Get out!” I laughed and threw a bucket of water over her head that held the previous frog’s innards. Her face looked more red than a tomato. “Sorry Ms. Casey, I thought you’d like to cool down, you look a little, red.” I giggled and hopped on to Garry’s back and pointed towards the door. “Onward, mighty steed!” I started gigging when he was walking towards the office with me; the secretary looked up and saw up both grinning at her like idiots. She sighed and muttered something along the lines of “is this a ritual for you two, daily?” I let out a creepy giggle that made Garry combust into a fit of laughter.
    The principal walked out after getting phoned by the secretary. “Elena and Garry, what a shocker, where’s the rest of the freak parade?” I sat up and attempted to look serious in front of my aunt. “Oh you know, taking our place in terrorizing this hellhole.” I giggled. My aunt, Mrs. Mackerson, put a hand on her hip and the other on her forehead. “Ella, will you please give this school a chance? Please, for your mom’s sake?” Her voice sounded soft and partially distant. “Why do I even have to give this place or any other place a chance when there are so many others that don’t even try to give me a chance?” I put emphases on the ‘me’. Garry sat down and I sat on his lap, most likely to irritate my aunt and to make Garry blush. “Well okay then, You may go to your next class. Oh and Elena, your mother called, she won’t be home tonight. She has to work overnight for the rest of this week and the next.” I nodded, like I cared, my mom never spoke to me since she divorced dad. I scoffed as soon as she left me with Garry. “Well, let’s get out of here.” I muttered and jumped off his lap. He followed and put his long slender arm around my shoulders. “We need to either get out of here, or take revenge on the whole school.” I looked up at him as he nodded slow and surely.
    “Well Elena, what do we do?” He asked, he finally spoke since we left the office. “I don’t know G. Let’s go to the music room.” I suggested, he beamed and scooped me up into his arms, bridal style. I blushed and frowned at him playfully. “Are you trying to say something about my height or are you carrying me to show how much you truly love me?” I smirked at him as he blushed. We were already in the empty music room and playing our favorite instruments. Garry was making a beat on the drums while I played in sync with my guitar ‘Freak’ and singing to a song I worked on. I looked up from my guitar and saw a tall, pale, and hazel eyed boy about my age walk up, his walks were more like feminine strides. I giggled and he gave me and Garry a heart stopping smirk. “Hey guys, I heard you out there, you’re really good.” I noticed his voice was very masculine and was dripping with a heavy jersey accent. “Thanks, um…” I was about ask him his name, but he seemed to have read my mind when he said “Oh, I’m sorry, my name is Jacob Jensen.” I looked up at him and gave him a small grin. “Hey, I’m Elena Coralene, and this is Garry Harington.” I stated, Jacob sat down next to me and I decided to be the cheeky brat I am. “I noticed you walk like a chick, are you gay? Because I’m sure with that smile; you can make lesbians straight and straight men gay.” I made him laugh at that, he looked at me and I stared back at him with confusion clearly on my face; to me, most others would either backhand me or walk away grumbling curses. I felt one backhand, but it wasn’t Jacob’s hand though, it was Garry’s. “What? Can I help it if I’m such a smart arse?” I asked, batting my eyelashes at him and giving him a deadly smirk. “Elena, you know most people would advise you to shut the hell up. But… wait. Dude you’re not mad?” Garry directed the question to Jacob who shook his head smiling. “She was using a type of cocky pick-up line, and it’s true, well I’m actually bi.” I looked at him and gave him a smile. “Dude, that was not a pick-up line, I was just giving you a compliment along with a question.” I gave him my sweetest smile. Garry and Jacob seemed to know I was attempting to be nice.
    “Dude, Elena, I’m not sure if you’re either being nice, or you are just pretending.” I glared at Garry who was sniggering . “Well, either way, you’re really good, but I probably should go. Nice meeting you both.” Jacob smiled and turned to get up, I couldn’t stop myself from blurting out. “You want to come over to my place in an hour?” I blushed in embarrassment. He turned and smiled at me. I’m beginning to love that smirk/smile of his every time. “Sure, I see you at the entrance. See you later Sugar.” I blushed beet red and Garry doubled over in laughter, making me punch his arm. I was very anxious but as soon as I left the music room I got decked out of nowhere. I looked up to see Craig and his band of jerks. “Well if it isn’t little Elena the Leader of the Freak Parade.” Craig sneered, I smirked and wiped the blood off my pierced lip. “I see you made it a point to make my already messed up life a living hell, but did you have to deck me?” I got up and glared up at the cheerleaders and jocks. “Of course I never meant to hit a girl like you, but I heard you pulled a prank on my girlfriend. You switched her baby powder with itching powder. Bad move little freak.” I smiled and glanced at the four that over-towered me. “Well, she shouldn’t have threw her stupid glitter all over me.” I retorted. Craig was now red with rage and rose his fists getting ready to hit me. I smirked and waited for him to throw me across the hall until I saw another hand grab his fist and turn him around.
    Jacob gave Craig a right hook and shoved him against a locker. “You think hitting a girl a year younger than you is a good idea? How wrong you are brother. You lay a finger on her ever again I’ll make sure you’ll regret it and I won’t be so gentle.” I was staring at him wide-eyed, I’ve only just met him; but I think I was starting to fall for him. Craig’s nose was gushing red liquid, and he was whimpering. The other jock, Harold decided to attack him, but that made me mad when he was advancing towards Jacob. I attacked him by jumping on to his back and putting him a choke-hold. Jacob turned around just in time to see me getting smashed in between him and the wall. I let out a grunt/groan. That’s when I saw Jacob simmer with rage now. I dropped when I saw Jacob grab Harold and hit him about three times before grabbing me and walking out of the school. Garry was shocked to see me with only a slightly bloody lip. “I thought you outside. I didn’t know you were attacked. Why didn’t you text me brat?!?” He was pissed, I didn’t blame him, I did have to take off in the other direction but I didn’t think about whipping my cell out to tell him I’m getting my arse kicked. “Look what was I supposed to do? Tell Craig and his merry men to hold on while I call you to tell you my arse was about to be turned to ground beef?” He sighed and shook his head and held me closely. I looked at Jacob and swore I could see a tinge of jealousy in his beautiful hazels. “Bro…G… I can’t breathe!” I choked out. Garry let go and smiled. “Sorry Li’l sis, you just scared me.” I looked up at Jacob and Garry.
    Jacob looked as confused as a blonde. I giggled creepily, making Garry snigger again. “You didn’t know we were step-siblings?” I asked Jacob. I swore he looked relieved at that. “Well want to go to your house now?” I nodded and started walking towards Garry and I’s house. Once inside I saw mom’s note in the kitchen. “Elena and Garry, I’m not going to be here for a while. Behave and go to school. Love you, Mom.
    P.S. There is about 2000$ each in your and Garry’s cards. Do not spend it all in one.” I showed the note to Garry and he nodded. “So, who wants pizza? Oh Jacob, you want to stay?” I asked the two nodded and I decided to call out for a veggie pizza and a pepperoni pizza.
    (Oh and This only got a B+ So it really sucks but at this point, I don't care, I just want to show off some stuff.)

If It Can Save Me, It Can Save You

Emi

I danced through the night, a graceful and mystical dance, that can set you into a trance.

I sing in the late night and early days, a sweet and sorrowful, raw and emotional tune, it can put a child to sleep with sweet dreams.

I smile with every waking morning ‘til late dusk and show no fear towards the monsters or evil, heartless humans, it can make you smile back at me.

All of these things may show you I’m completely happy, but that itself, is far from the truth.

When I dance, I show off not only my graceful but also clumsiness, but I still dance with grace and poise movements.

When I sing, I sound as sad as the lonely nightingale, it’s beautiful, yet its also almost like grieving.

When I smile, I tell a story about myself, even when it’s sad or fake, it can tell you “I’m not okay, but I’m also not afraid.”

I may give out fake smiles, long sad songs, and impaired dancing, but it’s all for your true entertainment.

I sing, smile, and dance to show you how much it means for me to make you smile and laugh.

I love what I could do, and if it can save me, it can save you too, because all we are is dreams and goals.

(I Have no idea why I wrote this...Maybe for a "Cheer up the broken" type of day it was. Anyways. I think My writing is stuck in a barrier and can't move on to the next step. )
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 05-21-2012 at 08:19 PM.