Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: CoffeeAdict16's Story thread

Well, I guess everyone is just SOL then, eh?

This is what I brought, this you can keep. This is what I brought, you may forget me. Just promise me one thing, Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    Huh? oh well I'm not doing my writing tonight, and I'm a lil scared you'll laugh at my next P.O.V like last time. xD
    OMG you had to do that didn't you!!

Untitled

SPOILER! :

Graphic content. If under the age of 17 or the legal age in your country to read graphic material, please skip over this.

DISCLAIMER: The characters in this piece of fiction are completely fictious. Any relation to any person's living or dead is purely coinscidental.

Copyright 2012

PROLOGUE

I sat on my back in a pool of my own blood. My heartbeat slowing beating in my ears. I stared up at the October sky above me. The snow seemed like frozen frost bites waiting to happen. I felt them land on my face like a soft hand trying to comfort me in my last moments. They can just shove their own feet up their own ass. I don't need to be comforted. I don't need the motivation to complete what I couldn't finish in the first place. I already have what I need. I roll over and slowly crawl over to my revolver, I couldn't remember how many shots I fired at my old boss. He was my best friend. Was is the key word here. Matt 'Mar' Markowicz was his name. Police Chief for as long as anyone could remember. Or as long as the news tried to brainwash their brains with ideas that weren't their own. Who the fuck cares. I only wanted to put a bullet in his fucking skull. He murdered my daughter and her friend after he raped them. He lead me through so many dead ends, but he didn't think I'd find the clues that would lead me to him. Maybe if I had just accepted everything like everyone else, she would still be alive. That's bullshit, and you know it Dave. Stop filling your head with shit that doesn't matter. Focus on what matters. I continued to crawl until I got to a wall. Painfully, I sat up against the wall. The pain was like someone hitting you in the side with a sledgehammer over and over again whenever you tried to pull yourself up off the ground. I popped the cylinder out of the revolver and found that I had four rounds left out of six. I emptied the empty shells and slowly reached into my breast pocket to grab two more shells. I slowly put them into the cylinder, I spin it and flick my wrist to cause the cylinder to click back into the revolver. I heard footsteps approaching and someone yell out, "Where'd he go? Bossman said he'd be here." I forced myself to stand on my two feet with my heart beat in my ears pounding away. When the footsteps got closer, I stepped out and to me time seemed to slow. I fired a shot that hit one of the goons in the head and the other guy tried to dive away. I don't think so. I fired three more rounds that hit the last guy in the back and one that caught him in the throat. If someone else had seen it, it would have been almost surreal. The guy gagged on his own blood and had his hands covering his throat. I walk over to him with a heavy limp. He saw me and his eyes widened slightly when I aimed my pistol at him. I looked down at him and said, "Tell Matt, I'll see you in hell." Boom. The bloodsplatter from the guy's brains was like a painting. I turned and fell back against a crate. I lean my head against the crate and look back up at the October sky. Thinking, 'Elizabeth would've loved the morbid colors this evening.' For the first time in three years, I smiled.

Loved it! Can't believe you have such a demented mind it sends pure shivers down my spine xDDD lol sorry, I'm just trying to make life up for what I've lost the last few years! oh wait not that one either, Oh okay how about...I send my story about the Killjoys of Battery City!?? I'll let you in on it, it's about the MCR band members in a comic-like life and their fight against the BL/Ind. (Don't know squat about it, google it up.) Kay, Gotcha?!?

The True Lives Of the Fabulous Killjoys: The Six Heroes I was sitting in the small crumbling house waiting for my younger brother, Deadly Skittles, to wake up so we can get to zone 3. I was having a very hard time trying to keep us safe, I really wanted to find other Killjoys, but I was running out of options, I needed some friends, I also needed to know if our small friend Missile Kid was doing alright, I haven't heard Dr. D in over a week, I decided to wake Skittles up from his slumber. "Skittlez...Skittlez! Get up!" I hissed, he woke up and looked at me groggily, "what's up? We have to get moving now?" He asked, rubbing his sleepy eyes. I smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah let's get going before those damn dracs start showing up." I said. He shot up and looked at me with sympathetic eyes. "Don't cha worry CraZe; we'll find other Killjoys soon." He said before looking both ways, he jumped into the Hell Hybrid and gave me the 'okay' nod to run and jump into the car myself. I started it up and drove off like a bat out of hell, but living the way we do now, we'd need to be in the fast lane. I stopped at a diner and got out, wearing my purple mask, it had a red spiral around each eye and a dark red music symbol in the middle of the top. Skittlez had a clown mask on that he had spray-painted in multi-colors. I got out and looked around the isolated desert. I saw a guy with vibrant red hair come out of the diner and he was wearing a yellow mask with blue stars on it, and was being followed by a shorter guy, shorter than me, who was wearing a Halloween mask. I knew these were Killjoys, I was happy Skittles and I had found a few of them, and alive. "Hello, are you guys okay?" the guy in the yellow mask asked. "H-hello, I'm Purple CraZe, and this is my brother, Deadly Skittlez." I stammered. The guy with the red hair pulled his mask off to reveal the most beautiful green russet eyes, and so did the shorter guy, his eyes about similar, only more brown around the hues."I'm Party Poison, and this is Fun Ghoul. Come into the diner, I want you to meet the other group." He said, I nodded and pulled Skittlez with me towards the diner.
    As we entered there was a greeting from a guy with a big pile of brown curly hair on his head, and a guy who looked similar to Poison. "That guy with the matted down 'fro is Jet Star and that blonde goon over there is my younger brother, Kobra Kid." He stated. I nodded a hello to the two and introduced my brother and I. "So CraZe, what are you and Skittlez doing here?" Kobra asked. I had taken my mask off and stunned the four men. "Well, Skittlez and i were looking for living Killjoys to see if they knew anything about the BL/Ind. and when the next move is. You see, we're lost so many members from our group we just lost hope...So I'd appreciate it if you guys told me what I need and I could get going." I was getting nervous from the look on Ghoul's face, it looked like sympathy, but also admiration, so did the look in Poison's eyes. "We want you in our group; we don't want to see you guys to be the next dead things we find on our next move." Poison stated softly, the other three murmured their agreements and Skittlez was looking at me worriedly. I gave him a reassuring look and nodded my head, letting out a tired sigh. "Skittlez, go get your Rainbow Blast and my Happy Poison, we'll need them incase those damn bloodsuckers decide to show up." I glanced at him and he nodded an agreement, getting up and running out with the one known as Jet. My purple hair fell into my hazel brown eyes as I looked down at my mask. "So, you alright CraZe?" I heard Ghoul ask quietly, I shot up and smiled at him. "I'm fine, just worried about Skittlez, he's only 19, and I'm scared for him. He's so reckless, but sometimes that's what usually saves our asses." I murmured. Poison and Ghoul nodded.
    We stayed together the first night, Poison making sure I wasn't let out of his sight. I stood outside looking out for any Dracs and felt someone sit beside me I looked up into eyes almost like mine, only greener. "Hey Poison. What's up? Couldn't sleep?" I asked, even though I knew what the answer was to my question, he wanted to talk. "Naw, I thought you could use the company." He smiled down at me and put his arm around me. I smiled back and sighed. "So what you want to talk about? About me and Skit? Or you just come out here to hug me and be quiet?" I asked, teasing a bit. Poison seemed to notice the teasing in my voice, so he smiled and began to speak. "Actually, I hoping it would be the second thing you said, but yes I would like to hear your story." I let out a calming breath and inhaled silently before beginning. "Well,"
    "Well, I was about 15 when everything started, Skittlez was only 12, and by the time we started grouping up and going against the BL/Ind. I found out our parents went against us. I decided to run away from them and around the bombing in 2017, I hid in my Grandmother's cellar with my brother Skittlez. I was 20, and Skitz was 17 by then, we developed our Killjoy names from our Grandma, She said if we were going to be against the BL/Ind. then we'd need new names, I went from Ellena to Purple CraZe, and my brother went from Scott to Deadly Skittlez. I was given a mask to match my name, as well as was Skitz, we got our ray guns and and our leather Jackets and vests. My grandmother was known as Mama Casket. I miss her...She died saving us after the Dracs stormed into our rooms and were searching for us. Mama fought them off long enough for us to escape, but I was trying to help her when she pushed me out of the door. She had readied a bomb in her house, so she was going to die for her only grandkids." I shook my head, biting my lip to stop from crying. "After that, a couple of other Killjoys found us and made us follow them. So far Skittlez was never injured until when one Drac said his real name, and I knew who it was, it was our father, he was pointing his gun at Skitz' head and I couldn't let it happen, I was scared, but I jumped him from behind letting Skitz get away, getting shot in the leg during my frantic attack, I shot my father in the head twice before running away with Skitz, I was injured but not bad enough to drive. I had to stop at zone 2, which is where we've been every time we when out towards Battery City. I lost all hope when Koko Disk jumped in front of me, she was like my sister. But after I got up and finished off the two dracs I grabbed Skitz and drove off until the Dracs retreated and turned back to BC. Now my brother's 19 and I'm 24. I'm so glad I've found you guys. I was beginning to worry if Skitz and I were the only ones left." I finally finished.
    Poison's clutch on me tightened as he looked down at me. "You're real name reminds me of my late Grandmother. Okay Craze, I want you and Skittlez to stay with us and be one of our members." He murmured. I nodded and looked out the road, making sure I heard everything. "I hear them..." I muttered; he got up and went into the diner, towing me with him; I blushed when his hands were entwined with mine. I let go as soon as we went into the back room. He told everyone to get up and grab their ray guns. I grasped on to Happy Poison waiting for the sign of the Drac's van, I saw the headlights and behind them was what needed to die. I waited before bolting out there, ignoring the pleas from Poison and Ghoul. I shot and hit one of the Dracs in the head. The van that was being driven away stopped and everyone in there was wearing colorful masks like mine and the others. They soon joined me, the ones that hopped out from the van had retreated and the Dracs were getting ready to pursue them only to be stopped by me, I shot the driver in the neck and point my ray at the one in the passenger's seat. I pulled the trigger and muttered "shit" and took off running at such a quick pace I startled the Drac before he began shooting at me, I smiled menacingly and ran faster, each shot nearly missing my each stride. I heard Poison and Ghoul screeching to me to stop and turn around, but knowing it could end my life, I went as fast as my legs could carry me, I lifted one arm out and as I passed the Drac, I grabbed his arm and twisted it to make the ray gun drop, he tried to pick it up before I turned but I was too quick and I kneed him in the face before picking up his ray gun and shooting him in the head.
    I was panting and I noticed something warm was trickling down my leg; I looked down to see blood splurging out and running down my leg. "That bastard got me..." I grimaced and began hobbling and nearly giving up when ghoul and Poison came and helped me to the diner. "You could've died CraZe, why did you do that?" Poison was worried; it said it all in his tone. "I had no choice, it was either that, or get shot and not be able to watch over Skittlez anymore." said. Kobra came out from the other room with a first aid kit in hand. "You mind if I check out that wound CraZe?" He asked politely, I nodded and grasped firmly on to Poison's shoulder wincing from the pain of the peroxide's alcohol sting. Ghoul let me hold on to him as Kobra told me the needle was going to help me; I turned my head and hid my face in the crook of Ghoul's neck. I felt the needle stab me, I let out a muffled 'ow' and let go of Ghoul and looking at Kobra, he was muttering something like: 'Gerard being a bigger baby than her' I looked at him quizzically, and he shrugged his shoulders and flicked his eyes towards Poison. I bit my lip to keep from laughing; I looked at Poison and smiled at him. He returned the smile and ruffled my bright purple locks out of place. Ghoul looked at me and smiled, I think I may have stopped breathing, because when he and Poisoned smiled at me, I felt faintly excited about it. "Where's Skittlez?" I asked, he came running out of the room and clutched me around the waist tightly. "You are crazy Ellena! I thought I was going to lose you!!" He yelled I groaned, my little brother, yelled at his 24 year old sister, and used her first really name. "Great, now everyone knows who I am...." I thought as I clasped my hand over his mouth, stopping him in mid-vent. Kobra, Ghoul and Jet stared wide-eyed at us. Poison shook his head at our sibling fight. "Thanks Skittlez, now they know my real name...Scott." He looked appalled at what I said, but looked down afterwards and muttered an apology. I patted him on the head and returned it. Ghoul was the first to speak this time. "So, you're the two from the papers that those Dracs were posting on the bulletin board." I glared down at the ground. "It's because my father wanted us dead. He was one of the Dracs that I had killed. Poison knows the whole story, I don't want to relive my past right now." I mumbled and got up, nearly falling over, if Jet wasn't behind me, I would've. "Be careful Craze..." Jet muttered, I nodded and hopped outside and pulled out a cigarette. Ghoul soon joined me and asked for one.
    "So, you alright now?" Ghoul asked, I nodded and stubbed out my cigarette, not wanting to finish it. "I think Skittlez needs more rest, I can't keep depriving him from a full rest." I muttered, he nodded and got up finishing off the rest of his cigarette. I felt a familiar body next to mine as his arms wrapped around my shoulders in comfort. "Hi Poison." I said softly. "Skittlez went to sleep after Ghoul told him what you said to him." Poison responded. I nodded and let out a sigh as I leant against Poison's embrace. "Sorry for scaring you, but I had to do it, somehow I wonder how Mama gave me such a perfect name, I mean, only reason why Skittlez' name is so cute is because he uses candy as part of his ammunition." I noticed he was thinking over the things I had just said before he burst into a fit of giggles. I smiled at him and sat up to see what was crawling up my leg and let out a gasp. “Stupid spider!” I yelled as I smacked the rather large tarantula off me. Poison flinched from me when I smacked it, then calmed down and looked at the spider with a disgusted face.
    “How were you able to touch that thing without shivering?” He asked, I shrugged as an answer. He chuckled and held me closely this time. “You’re funny CraZe. I hope we become good friends.” I smiled and nodded. I felt someone plop down on to my back and holding me from behind. “Yeah, I hope we’ll be the three best friends ever!” I looked up to be met with a peck on the forehead by Ghoul. I let out a laugh and threw him on to Poison; the two stared at each other in a serious way. “Who wants a kiss?!?” I asked loudly, I sat on Ghoul’s back and pinned them both. “Guess what, I’m not using my lips either…hehehe” I pushed Ghoul’s head down on to Poison’s mouth and they both gasped at the sudden move I did, making both of them have an opened mouth kiss. “Bahaha, that’s probably the cutest thing I’ve seen you two do…tee hee” I got off the two and hopped towards the door, I got grabbed from behind and held in bridal position. I blushed a beet red and looked at who the captors were.
    “Poison! Ghoul! Put me down now!” I hissed. They both laughed and woke Kobra up, he looked at me and blushed, I turned a darker shade of red. “You two wouldn’t dare! He’s going to really hate you guys, Poison, Ghoul, if you two Do NOT let me go this instant, I will not share my cigarettes with you. Ever!” They chuckled and kept me above Kobra and he was still stuttering and muttering “what’s going on?” I shot Kobra a sympathetic look and heard Ghoul clear his throat. “Kobra, CraZe made me kiss Poison so this is payback, so, yes take it personal.” I glared at him before my head got turned and my lips slammed down on to Kobra’s. “Mphm!” I was resurfaced after what seemed like minutes and got dropped on top of poor Kobra; my sudden impact of weight shocked and winded him. “Sorry Kobra, Didn’t think they’d do that next.” I mumbled he shook his head and rested his hand on my head. I rolled off of him, allowing him to breathe properly. So after he looked down at me and asked if I’d like to get them back with a even meaner prank. I laughed and agreed with him. He helped me up and helped me walk out into one of the booths and sat me down. Poison and Ghoul were smiling at the both of us. “Well you guys might be a little sad, but to me, that was like me kissing my brother.” I stated they looked at me and shook their heads. “I’m 24, I know Kobra is no older than Skittlez. So why are you two going off the wrong way? But I have to say, that was one cute pose you two did under the mistletoe, Kobra told me everything you two already did.” I sniggered when their faces fell. “I was kidding, unless you guys really did do that…” They both shot up and shook their heads, “No we didn’t!” I let out a laugh and saw them calm down. “I knew you guys would get so offended that it was going to be like we were going to say that there were two cute gay guys in this awesome Killjoy Party hehe.” I laughed and hugged the both of them, I asked Kobra to help me up and walk me out to the Hell Hybrid, He agreed and I sat there glaring out at the dark desert, I looked down at my wound, it was going to be a matter of hours before I can properly walk, and I couldn’t help but be scared for poor Skittlez, I felt like there was nothing I can do without amking sure I’m the first to shelter him and anyone else I adore from harm and the BL/Ind. I kicked upward with my good leg and grunted. I felt someone looking so I looked up to see Poison motioning for me to come out. I opened the door and got out easily, only to be grabbed by the unmistakable Fun Ghoul. “Hey, you guys aren’t going to get me back again are you? I didn’t do anything this time!!” I was getting ready to struggle when I got set down on to a bed in a different room. “What the- wait what are-“ I stammered the two looked at eachother and pounced me. “TICKLE TIME!!” They both bellowed, I started squealing and giggling like a 5 year old. They didn’t acknowledge my pleas or threats and just kept tickling me until they fell asleep next to me. “I think I just made four more brothers…” I mumbled, drifting off into a deep sleep.

I posted this story on my wattpad soo yeah, I made some minor adjustments and blegh...oh and if you want to see my Dark Angels story it's also on wattpad.com my name on there is SkittlezAddict16 I know, so predictable.

Lolz xD

:P What are you laughing about Creepardo DeCaprio?

Oh, Lucid and the gang. I was just talking to them over Spring Break. A bunch of laughs and comedical mayhem ensued. "Unfortunately for the upcoming podcaster, he was somehow left behind in the trunk of a taxi as Random sped off in a Ferrari. Our sources tell us that Lucid, being the responbile one of the group, tried to talk Random out of his Random behaviour and in the process started some more mayhem. And that is all, for the five-o-clock news....In other news today...."

lmfao. Can you just make a story you imbecable cutie?