Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CoffeeAdict16's Story thread

For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    What.A.Nerd. GIVE ME A STORY!!!

The Diary of Tzuzu Horitaro
    {copyright 2012}

WARNING: Story contains some graphic content, but this will be censored for the sake for younger readers

02/21/2021

First day of school! Whoo!

Today, school started and I was amazed at all the new faces and some old ones. Friends are easy to make as long as you know what you are doing. But one of the new guys is strange, he keeps to himself and always has a fingerless glove on his right hand. He eats rarely during lunch and always stares outside like school is such a drag. Some of the girls thought he was cute, but when ever thy tried to talk to him his reply was always the same, "Psssh, small breasted, immature brats like you? As if I would even try..." I couldn't understand why he was like that until I realized that he had a scar on his shoulder. I caught only a glimpse of it, but the jagged nature of the scar made it seem painful and unpleasant.

At the end of the day, my friends and I went down to the mall in downtown Tokyo. Shopping for things we liked and what not wasn't what attracted my friends here. It was the older guys who acted like they had an interest in them. Me on the other hand, I was there looking for a new issue for Kuroshitsuji or Black Butler. I liked it for because of the character Sebastian, he had this strange and otherwise sadistic interior that was offset by his creepily calm and emotionless exterior. The other girls thought I was odd to read it since they thought I wasn't the type to read something like that. Anyways, I was looking through the endless collections of other manga looking for Kuroshitsuji when that new guy walked into the shop and started browsing around. I was surprised to see him here of all places since he didn't seem like the type to read manga at all. He hadn't noticed me and I didn't think much of him so I just went about looking for my manga again when he suddenly spoke from behind me, "Looking for this?" I turned to face him and was shocked that he was holding the new edition of Kuroshitsuji in his right hand. He didn't have the usual glove on his hand like at school. I didn't know who he was but, it seemed like he knew what I wanted. I nodded in reply to his question and he seemed amused by it, "Man, sheeit. I didn't think you were into this type of stuff. C'mon, I'll pay for it." I took me a second to register what he just said. I spent three weeks saving up enough to buy the book he was just going to get me. Three hard labor filled weeks it took me! I couldn't believe how awesome this guy was, but of course I figured there was a catch.

When we got to the check out counter he presented the comic to the store clerk rang it up. Before he paid for it, he turned to me and said, "Before I even think of handing this money over, I want you to spend the rest of the evening with me. But not in that type of sense either, you pervert." The clerk seemed uneasy about what the guy just asked and I was flustered. I was only flustered because he made it seem like it was casual but to me it seemed like a date. I stammered in my reply to him, "Uh...um..alright?" I hadn't realized that I was bright red and the guy had this blank expression on his face. He then chuckled to say, "I want a definite answer. Not what you would think I want to hear."

Wow. Direct buzz killer. I thought that he was actually asking me out on a date. But anyways, back to the rest of the evening. He was still waiting on an answer. So, I composed myself and gave a direct answer this time, "Yeah. I'll spend the rest of the evening with you." He nodded and handed the clerk the money for the comic. The clerk handed him a bag with the comic in it and he handed it to me, then decided to hold on to it. He grabbed my hand and lead me out of the store to begin walking around the mall. The other girls were doing their own thing, flirting and revelling in the 'attention' they were given. The guy saw them a few floors down flirting and hanging out with the guys.

He frowned and asked, "What's up with them? Abandoning you to get their daily fix of attention."

I looked at him and he seemed generally annoyed at the sight. I looked down at the others and replied, "It's just an illusion they want to be in. Society filled their heads with misinformation and bad ideas and what ever the hell else you could think of."

He sneered, "Aint that right...Society has fucked up alot of things. And now, younger girls think that it's ok to fuck around with older guys. No good comes of it..."

I looked at him and he had this strange look. Like he wanted to kill whoever the girls were flirting with. Like nothing mattered with what was happening now. He was silent and looked away shortly afterwards to stare up, like something was going to come down at any time and strike someone. Then he just started walking away, without saying anything. I slightly ran to catch up to him, "Hey. What's wrong?"

He looked over his shoulder with the coldest look I have ever seen, "What's wrong? Everything is what's wrong. Nothing is sacred to anyone any more. Girls don't save their virginity because society has taught them that their viginity is a curse. Guys have no respect to any woman and think that they only want to have sex with them. WHAT ELSE COULD POSSIBLY BE WRONG!" The entire mall was silent for a few seconds afterwards. Many eyes were looking in our direction including my friends. He turned and got into my face to say, "If I were you, I'd stay away form your friends for awhile. They're a bad influence in your life. You may not see it, but I do." And with that, he took off. Gone.

So that's how my first day of school started off. You got anything better to top it off? Nope. Didn't think so. Anyways, I'll write to ya again some time. Ciao!

Dude.....SO AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE IT!! IT NEEDS TO BE MORE TO THIS!!!!!!!!

Glad you liked it.

Now... tell me another one!! I command thee!.....pwease...

The Journal of Tsuzu Horitaro
    {Copyright 2012}

DISCLAIMER: The characters depicted are completely fictious, any similarity to any person's real, living or dead is completely coinscidental

WARNING: Contains graphic content, censored for younger audiences

02/25/21
    End of the first week of school

I am SO glad that the first week of school is finally over. I had to deal with my friends being total asses the entire week, and had to deal with new teachers who were total jerks. The only teacher I actually like is Ms. Tamaki or 'Miss Tsundere' to the guys. I don't know what it is but she always treats the girls of the class really nice, but the guys are the one's she shoves her foot up in a place where the sun don't shine if you know what I mean. Anyways, back to me monologing, I enjoyed today though. I can't say the whole week was bad. But that guy that was the 'Mystery Guy' to my friends hasn't shown up much. Only during Tamaki's class have I ever seen him during the day, which makes me wonder where he goes. I've heard that he goes up to the roof during the other classes to smoke cigarettes and stare up into the sky as if looking for something. But I've learned to never listen to rumors in school, because it's all just rubbish made up by somone just to attack someone they don't like. And if you're following my train of thought, this just lets me know that people are beginning to dislike him.

I plan on seeing if this is true on Monday afternoon, during our lunch period. I don't know what I'll gain from it, other than bad connotations from anyone who sees me go up to the roof. But they all can just kiss my ass. They don't know the truth and never will. So, anyways, I've decided to go. I'd be surprised if he is doing all that, but I'd like to just have a regular conversation with someone who knows what it's like to be outcasted. Because you know, I wasn't always the most popular person in school nor was I the brightest. So you can say that my friends, really aren't my friends. They're the type to say things about you the moment you leave the room, or if you're sick and can't go to school. They'll say that you spent the day with some jock or whatever else they can think of.

But that's just because they are still growing up, still learning to be a human being. So, I let them make the mistakes that they want to make. It's not my place to tell them what they can or can't say. What they can or can't do. I'm not them. I am me and no one else. Hence why people give me flak for anything I say. I stand out while they don't. They still don't understand that you don't have to be like everyone else to stand out amongst the crowd. Moving away from that subject....

Why can't I get him out of my head? He stands out like someone I'm interested in, but I can't stop thinking about who he really is and why he acts the way he does. I guess I'll have to wait for monday to come around again. So until then, I'll talk to you later, Journal.

EDIT: Considering that a lot actually happened in this part of the story, I had to cut like most of it out because of th graphic content. sniff sniff
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 03-14-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Wait...Is this a dude? talking about another dude? Yaoi fantasized much? xDDD Jk Sugar
    But I love it! it's awesome!

lolz, to clarify to everyone, the character is a girl. No yaoi here. Pwease? No? Damn...

xD WEll, might've wanted to clarify from the beginning to everyone this is a girl, not a guy... xD lmao
    Don't cry, Sugar, Close you're eyes and sing for me, then kiss me goodbye.