Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: CoffeeAdict16's Story thread

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    I don't even know why I wrote this, but you could tell I'm not a homophobe. And it's called "Confessions through my Diary" It's not mine, I'm just the narrator for my charaters. Which is that story on the 3rd page, the one that starts with "December 23rd 2003" Yeah.. that one...
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 03-01-2012 at 06:10 PM.

SECOND ONE TODAY IS NOW POSTED!! Not even a story but I just want to post in in my thread...mehh, I guess it is a story...more of a fan fiction for those crazy fangals who love "Frerard" Or how ever the hell you spell that. Maybe I'll do a Rikey or Bay (Frank/Gerard, Ray/Mikey, Bob/Ray) Don't even ask me if I've ever done a Mikey/Gerard, That's just creepy in my book...mehh anyways, who'd even like reading about a brother raping the other one? Nasty pervs >.> Yeah... I'm looking at you...Yeah you.. You realize I didn't even post up whatever I was going to post? I'm waiting for the right moment, and I know that you are watching spongebob...Yes I can see right through your screen, But I'm not a ghost, I just have transparency.. lolz, Are you still waiting for the story? I knew it, you can't wait to critize my writing, But hey, Yaoi is not my thing this was just a request, nothing personal geez, make me look like a weirdo while you're at it, oh I've past that line already, I'm not only a psycho, but I'm also a psycho who's one true love is coffee..and I see you're getting mad, still waiting for the story to be posted aren't you? Yes I will be annoying you until then, and you must be ready to smack you face into the keyboard because I just made you realize how much time I wasted letting you read this raid'n'rave nonsense. Oh I will post the story, but I just won't because the look on your face was payment enough. I had just made you read the mind of a hyped up teenager who has a coffee and skittles addiction, and who writes every hour of the day and listens to screamo and techno. No it's not me!! I was talking about her!! Jeez...take everything so serious why don't you...xD I think you've suffered enough.....NOT!! Okay now you have Oh one more thing, these will be posted up as POV's kay? excellent!

Gerard's POV
    "Oh great...another day of hell...." I muttered. "Gee!! Hurry up I don't want to miss out on the first class again!" came a bellowing Mikey. "Whatever Mikes, I'm ready..." I muttered, My hair was hiding most of his porcelain colored face, my hazel eyes had eyeliner that hid the dark circles of stress and insomnia, my red eyeshadow made me look like a vampire. "Jesus, Gee, You look like literal shit. haha" Mikey was sniggering at what he said. I grimaced at Mikey and broke out in a smile, no matter how much I tried to frown at a playful Mikey, I couldn't help but smile afterwards. "At least I look better than a vampire." I stated. Mikey patted his older brother on the shoulder and walked out the door. I quickly grabbed my black leather jacket with my Iron Maiden hoodie and went after Mikey. As we both walked to school side by side, we conversed about comics, art, which band is better, etc. All the while, we were laughing like idiots, that is until we stopped at the school gates. "See you after, Gee." Mikey bounded off to his first class, leaving me by myself. "well, here it goes, I better get used to it, because I'm going to be stuck here for another 2 years," I mutterd to myself. I walked into my first class, rather early, my teacher, was surprised. "So glad you could join us at an earlier time, Mr.Way." She stated, I simply gave her a sarcastic smile and walked to the farthest back of the classroom and laid my head down. "Why did math have to be my first subject of the morning?" I thought. 20 minutes after the lesson started, someone walked in and everyone stopped. I decided to see who was in the classroom, my eyes widened at the sight of a rather short guy, his hair short, except for the fringe that caressed the right side of his face. He had piercings, and a few visible tattoos. He was wearing a Misfits hoodie, black skinny jeans and beat up red Vans. "whoa.." I whispered, I was in a daze until the guy who was standing next to the teacher was now standing infront of me. He cleared his throat to get my attention, I quickly snapped out of it and looked up at the smiling person. "mind if I sit here?" His question made me blush out of embarrassment. "oh uh y-Yeah sure no problem." I stammered. He chuckled and plopped down next to me. "My name is Frank, Hi" said Frank, he held his hand out to me who took it hesitantly. "Gerard" I stated before letting go of Frank's hand. "Wow, he had tattoos from his knuckles, I bet there are more that snake up his arm...He's rather cute for a guy...." He looked at me and smirked. I smiled back shyly. "You know, I hate this class, I play guitar, I like art and writing. What about you?" He whispered. "I leaned over a bit to whisper back, "I sing, I love art, and I like writing. And yes, I really hate this class too." Frank just smiled and nodded. "Oh wow...he's not cute anymore...he's demon hot!" I thought. Today was going to be a really good day for me, and I knew why too.
    I'm sorry my friends, I will start a new one later on with Frank's POV Lots of love, Emi <3
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 03-01-2012 at 06:58 PM.

WHAT ARE YOU WRITING!? GET IT OUT OF MEH HEAD!
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Nope..You're mine now bish!

Stop reading it then you idiot...You're going to get nightmares!! It's not even meant for you baka!!

I take it you also read the Confessions one too didn't you?

Yup...Well hey I got an A+ on the confessions one. you're just jealous. so... t(^.^) Thank you come again. and stop thinking perverted...