Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: CoffeeAdict16's Story thread

O.o I think people generally don't like my opinions. <.< just look at the other threads I've started or have been in. >w> They suddenly stop. Anyways, I would put up the other part of Higashi but I aint done with it.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    Well hurry your arse up. I would like to read that story >w> they are a whole lot better than my friend Sam-Ina-Can Her's are soo....vulgar.
    Well I haven't written in a while, been really busy, can't really say much about that. A New story will soon await us, hopefully by next week :P

“The Estranged”

[Main Character Narrating]:

I stare up at the dark, gloomy sky. Feeling the tears of angels hit my face, and feeling my blood slowly creep along my back on the ground. Every drop was almost as beautiful as drops of porcelain. I also felt the tears of Sarah hitting my cheek, the sorrowful sobs barely audible over the patter of rain hitting my face, cheeks, nose, and ears. You may wonder how I got here, and you may wonder why my fate is as it is. And if you think that because I’m talking to you right now that I’m alive, you are very far off. So far off, I might add, that you wouldn’t be able to comprehend what I am speaking of. Not unless you feel the need to kill yourself to understand, but I recommend not making my mistakes. You may be asking yourself, “What mistakes? What is he talking about?” But that’s alright, I don’t expect you to know everything from the get-go. So, let me explain to you what I mean.

My life was very jubilant, busy, and colorful. Easy going as anyone could guess for those that find their family wealth being of the upper stratus of society. But it was all useless; I couldn’t understand why money was so important to my family. I tried multiple times to work in an office, but the confines of the building caused me little enjoyment. I quit all of the jobs my family introduced me to. I found more enjoyment in hard labor and a sense of achievement from that hard labor. I found it more rewarding than being in an office building all day, working on things that I found meaningless and useless in my life. My days in the office were spent daydreaming of the day that I could go out and find actual work that was more rewarding. My dream came true, of course, at the expense of my family’s reputation; but I couldn’t care less. Society’s fixation on wealth in material terms sickened me as time went on. I found a good paying job that gave me that sense of achievement I strove for.

I left my family behind and all ties with them. I had come of age and changed my name so no one could find me. I left that life behind and never wanted to return to it. It was around this time that I came across a woman by the name of Sarah. She was the same age as me and we met one day at a café near downtown Little Tokyo. We hit it off almost instantly, and my boss saw this. It delighted a lot of people, but I was worried about where this would take me. My lineage to my family was something that would get in the way. Not many people saw my family as helpful or even caring like I was. You could call me the ‘black sheep’ of the family. We had gone on many dates with each other and became close. I never wanted to hide anything from her, so I told her who I was and I mean who I really was. At first she was hesitant, but what surprised me was she was far more than accepting. She told me that no matter who I was before I had met her, she still loved who I was as the man I am now.

It didn’t take long for my family to figure out where I was. They came to take me back to my old life of “leisure” and “order”. I wanted nothing to do with it. Sarah was with me at the time of our little discussion. We had told them that we both wanted nothing to do with them or their views of the world. We were scheduled to be married by the end of the month. We knew not the danger my family had posed against us. No threats were said between either side, but there was that sense of tension and lies. But life continued and a few days before our wedding, me and Sarah went for a nightly stroll. It had begun to rain and we both enjoyed the feeling of the rain on our skin.

What happened next, I’m sure you know the outcome? A hired gunman stepped out of a shop we always passed by, and the result was what I had stated earlier. And the thing was, I wasn’t afraid of death. I was afraid of how Sarah would feel about my death. So in my last moments, I told her to be strong. I told her to be the same woman I knew she was and to never forget the moments shared between us. And for one last time, I felt her soft lips against mine before I no longer existed.

The Dark Angels
    Emi Higurashi
    The Beginning Of Everything
    ~Chapter 1~ *Part One*
    "Life is just too interesting to end." Shawna stated, sinisterly smirking down at the lowly city of Belleview, New Jersey. "Well, let's get our target and head to bed. Remember, we have human school tomorrow and Erin won't be happy if we're late for that. And if you don't hurry up, it's going to be your ass this time. I'm not taking the blame for you again." I muttered bluntly. Shawna frowned at me. "Well maybe I should just -" She was cut off by a shriek in the distance. "Well, that our target..." I mumbled, getting up and stretching. I turned towards Shawna. I frowned when she was staring at me and her jaw opened. "You might want to close that, you could catch flies...unless you were hungry." I stated sarcastically, trying to stifle a giggle. "Emi," Shawna whined, "Why you always tease me?" I shook my head, letting my navy blue hair fall into my pale face, my blood red/brownish eyes averting back to where the person was. "C'mon Shawna, let's get this over with...I'm getting sleepy."I muttered in a irritated tone. We both took off in inhuman speed towards our client. We arrived just before our target was killed by a lowly mugger. "Oh my, look what we have here...Take our client, Kyle to safety, Shawna. I'm going to play a little game with the mouse." I said, smirking. Shawna looked at me in a irritated way and shook her head, she grabbed the young man known as Kyle and jumped off into a safer area, leaving me standing there with a useless mugger. "So, let get this over with. "You the one pickin on my pal Kyle, eh?" I spoke softly with a smirk playing on my face. Ya shoulda been about yer own business, brat! Now yer gunna get it!" He yelled as he barrelled towards me holding up his blade. His actions made my smirk even wider, I grabbed on to his hand that held a small switchblade. I laughed "You can't be serious...you killed those two people with this? I'm very disappointed, and here I thought you'd at least be a little more fun. Oh well, I have to get going." I mocked him with a fake pout, I decided to end his life quick and painless. I forced a huge amount of energy from his hand to his head, making it burst into pulp. It had splattered all over my black flag's tee and black leather jacket, making me frown at the dead carcass. "Dirty bastard..." I mumbled as I dropped it and walked away to where Shawna and Kyle were.
    "It's about time Emi!" Shawna exclaimed, frowning at me and looking at my mess. Kyle looked as if he were about to shit his pants. "Forget about what I was up to, we're here to help him." I said pointing at Kyle. He flinched when I pointed towards him, seeing when he did that, I frowned and walk up to him. "You scared of me?" I asked. He nodded almost immediately. "Well don't be, we saved your sorry ass and we're here to help you with something." I said glaring at him. His face seemed to have hardened after I had said that. He glared back at me before finally speaking. "Well, I didn't know I'd have a emo brat and her assistant save me."Kyle spat. My eye twitched slightly after hearing him call me an 'emo brat'. "You wanna repeat that lil comment you lowlife rat? I'm pretty sure I can forget about this little favor I have to do for you and just end your life. You can choose. Now you going to cooperate with us or do I have to make you?" I spat back. His face seemed to have paled upon hearing my threat, he looked as if he wanted to stop making eye contact with me, but couldn't find the will to turn away. "Okay, I'll cooperate with you...But I want to know what you and her really are. You're not human and you look like you're both in highschool." he said. I smirked at him and put my hand against his face, my blood red and brownish eyes staring into his. "You really want to know?" I asked, a smirk tempting to play on my lips. "Of course I really want to know, I think that if I'm going to work with you for a while I may as well know what I'm working with." He said, blushing a light shade of pink under my touch. "We're Dark Angels, we have to be bad in order to do good." I stated softly, letting my hand fall from his face and stepping back, crossing my arms across my chest. "Is that so? Well lets get this over with, I have work in 8 hours." He said. Shawna came up beside me and started the mission. "We need to know what your last dark prayer was...meaning who do you want killed?" She asked. I looked at him and awaited his answer. "I wanted my step-father killed. He's been treating my mom and sister badly." He said softly, almost on the verge of tears. "Okay then, just give us his name and address and you can go home. We'll also make the death look as natural as birth." Shawna and I stated in unison.
    Shawna took Kyle home and erased his memory of everything that had played a tragic part that night. I was already halfway to our mission when Shawna had pounced on to my back to let me know of her presence. "Well, that was fast...let's go." I smirked at the house where the culprit resided. I smelt the air to detect only one male human and two female humans asleep. "Shawna, stay here, you're still a newborn and I can't have you get tossed around by this loser. I'll let you get the next one, I promise." I told her softly. Shawna seemed to have looked disappointed but her face lit up when I told her I'd promise to let her get her first kill next mission. I walked up to the dark door and tapped on it loud enough to let the the guy known as Mitch get up and answer it. He frowned down at me and grunted. "What you want?" He asked in a harsh tone. I pulled a fake sad seductive face at him, knowing he'd come out and shut the door behind him. "I'm so sorry to disturb you mister, but I was hoping you'd help and walk with me to my neighborhood, it's too dark and scary for me." I pulled the face quickly, and he seemed to have softened, rather seeing it as an opportunity to get some action from a 16 year old, he immediately put his shoes on and closed the door, locking it. While he was doing that, I smirked and pulled a quick thumbs up at Shawna who was hiding in the bushes. Mitch put his arm around my shoulders, drawing me closer to him. I almost blew my cover and gagged from his alcohol and cigarette stench. "So, what's your name sweetheart?" He asked in a what was supposed to be a sweet voice. "I'm Emi, I've just recently moved here...and I got scared to walk home alone." I pulled the face again, looking up at him. He smiled wickedly and cleared his throat. "So uh, You look like you could use a little comforting when you get to your house. Would you like me to walk you inside and tuck you in as well?" he said, hope licking at the edges in his tone. "Well...I live alone, so that would be nice." I said in a soft, seductive voice. His face brightened and his smile got wider. We were already near an empty abandoned house where he assumed I resided. I opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind him. He turned around and smiled at me. "So, you want to do it here or upstairs?" he asked as he quickly flopped on to the dusty couch. I smiled and took my leather jacket off. "We'll do it right where you are..." I let my answer slither out in a seductive and snakey tone. I touched his chest, laying my hand above his heart and sending a force of energy at his heart slowly stopping it without letting him know. "Hey...What are you doing kid?" He asked as he started to break out in sweat. I smirked and said "Goodbye, Mitch, Have a pleasant time in hell." before sending a blow of energy straight to his heart, ending him right there. "Natural cause of death, heartattack. Reason, Too much alcohol." I stated silently as I got off of the dead man, slipping my leather jacket back on and putting the bag of recent empty bottles of beer around him, all with his DNA on it. I left, leaving the door slightly open and looking around, knowing everyone was asleep and had no idea that this night even occured.
    Meanwhile, Shawna had just did her best in writing a letter to the woman and her daughter in Mitch's handwriting and leaving it where the woman would be able to see it. We both met up and ran towards our house where we could get a good 7 hour sleep before school started. "Goodnight Shawna" I mumbled before falling into a deep sleep. "Night Emi" She mumbled back.
    Erin walked through the front door of our small house at 6:30 that morning. She was short, sassy, and full of motherly anger. "EMI! SHAWNA! GET YOUR ASSES UP AND IN MILITARY POSITION NOW!!" Erin yelled. I immediately stumbled up into position, wide eyed, while Shawna rolled over and groaned, stood up, clutching her pillow closely. I grimaced at her, as Erin put her hands on her hips. "You two are the most daring people I've known, Why did you do that? You could've been hurt! Never do that unless you're with another recruit, understand me?" she raised an eyebrow waiting for an answer from the both of us. "Yes ma'am, we understand completely."We stated in unison. Erin seemed to have softened up and smiled at the both of us. "It's time to get dressed and ready for school, it's 6:45 now." She stated and clapped her hands to hurry up. I quickly got ready and helped Shawna brush out her long violet hair as she put her light make up on. I flipped my navy hair back and put on my red make up. We both wore black skinnies and dark blue converses. I wore a Misfits tee and my usual black leather jacket. I looked very much like a emo vampire, while Shawna looked like the original Snow White, a natural beauty. We set off for school before we got into trouble again.
    Once there, we bumped into Michael Redblade, otherwise known as Mikey. "Hey there Snow White, and Evil Emi" I glared at him and punched his shoulder. Shawna giggled and blushed. "How cute, you two just glanced at each other and already flirting." Shawna chortled. "Are you kidding me? Why would I waste my precious time flirting with this creep? Not to mention he's going to be called a queer for wearing eyeliner and black eyeshadow ." I snapped. Mikey looked butt-hurt about what I said and bowed his head low. This made me melt, I hated seeing someone who's close to me get hurt by my words. "Aww, I'm sorry Mikey, I was only kidding, good grief, now I feel like a jerk." I rambled on lightly. "You are a jerk, Emi, now let's get to class before I get killed." Mikey stated. I was about to pulverize him when a taller girl bumped into me. She had shoulder length brown hair and a darker hazel green and dark brown eyes. I knew what she was by the scent of her and her mate. She was a svetocha. A half breed between a full bred vampire and a human. Her mate look similar to her except he had greenish, blue hazel eye and dark brown choppy hair. She sneered at me after we bumped into each other. "Hateful wench..." I muttered as we walked to Homeroom. The teacher was a short, frail looking one, but she was one cool lady. "Okay, my name is Ms. Dimicoline, you may call me Ms. D., and I will be your Homeroom teacher for this year. Some of you are new but others I welcome you back to my class. Now roll call!" she announced. I took a seat next to Mikey after I bid Shawna bye. "Michael Redblade!" Ms. D. called. Mikey rose his hand and said his preferred name. "Okay then, Mikey. Emi Bloodstone!" I rose my hand and rest it back on to my desk after a few seconds. "Juliette Anderson!" The Svetocha rose her hand and smiled at the teacher. "Welcome back, Julie. Nicholi, Welcome back." She looked at the other half-breed next to her. After she called everyone we got right to work. Mikey and I had about every class together except for Physical Education, which I didn't have to do. I had Health instead.
    (I was trying to post this yesterday but it was too long, so I had to break it into two parts :P )
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 02-09-2012 at 03:47 PM.

I haven't been able to post the second part up, but I'm going to try again maybe later on today...Hope everyone liked the first part.

O.o I would post more of my stories...but....yeahh....nvrmind

And why not?!? I love them!! Don't you dare stop writing!! I'll die without your stories!!

NOTE:
    This is just a beginning script for a game I am currently trying to develope. I'm using the Unreal Engine (With permission from Epic Games or whatever the companies name is.) I have admit, for as much potential this engine has. x.x I suck at code writing.

"Ascendance"

Chapter 1

"Severance"

My name is Archangel Zekeal. Or once was. Now, I am nothing more than a black winged Reaper. A job of the lowest esteem. The reason for this is simple. I. Wanted. To. Leave. Something, I had always wanted to do. I can't really explain the feeling I was feeling at the time. But I could try my best. It started with a human girl. Completely innocent, but easily corrupted. I had saved her more times than any other. Many questioned my intentions, but they never understood. It wasn't love, it wasn't fame, and it sure as hell wasn't for lust. I could explain everything in detail...

{PC notices that the writing ends there. "Hmph..." is the reaction. From there the view changes to First Person of the Character they choose. Regardless of what classes or whatever.}

(From here the character will encounter NPC's that are either lying to them or are just not wanting to speak of the Journal they are holding in their hand. If not careful, a Will check will be placed on the PC and if the character doesn't pass (which will rarely happen) they can possibly go insane from the lies and deceit. But, Thieves, mages, and barbarians are excempt form this because: 1:They are good at detecting lies and such or 2: The barbarian is too dense to even care.)

NPC:"Whattcha want? *Hic* There ain't nothing you want 'ere..."
    PC:
    Option 1: "I think you are wrong in believing so..."
    Option 2: *Glare and say nothing, but frown and try to resist smashing his face into his table.*
    Option 3: *Perform a Detect Motive check on the NPC to see why he said such a thing.*
    Option 4: *Leave the poor drunkard alone and look for that Hot chick's purse over by the corner.*

NPC:
    Option 1 reply: "Like I said, ain't nothun you want 're."
    Option 2 reply: *Takes one last swig of his drink and leaves*
    Option 3 reply: *He can't reply! You didn't even talk to the bastard! WTF is wrong with you!?*
    Option 4 reply: *Grunts and continues to drink himself to another table, watching the PC*

{The PC now leaves the Tavern for their room. Along the way, that chick that the thief either meets or not will stop them. Promising a "good night ahead....for a price." crap is sent your way. Either way, you don't get none so don't expect an Adult's Only rating. The PC stays in their room sharpening their blades or whatever could keep their mind on the Journal of Zekeal. The night then turns to day and the PC sleeps for the day. Depending on what class they have chosen, they are a vampire from being both half angel and half demon.}

From here, I got stuck. :/

OKAY THAT WAS SOO FUNNY!!! Sound's like one of those FF games, very original, I think it'd be cool to see a game you've developed.

"Confessions through My Diary" Journal entries of a teenage boy.

December 23rd 2003
    I can’t believe it, what has happened to me? I lost control when that guy…I can’t say, I thought I wanted to be with him, but, I never knew his intension was to beat me to near death. I’m just glad I got away before he even touched me, I hope he doesn’t try to approach me in school, I haven’t even gotten to know him and I agreed to go out with him, I hate this, I wish I wasn’t…never mind, I better get to sleep, too much excitement drained me, and I don’t feel like talking to my parents about it.
    Simon Stone
    December 29th 2003
    Okay so now I know for sure, but I’ve been called a lot of things by the kids at my school, I’ve been called “emo”, “pansy”, “queer”, “fag”, “ homo goth” etc. I’ve been called these things since I started high school here, at Belleville High. I hate New Jersey, I hated the place, the kids, the school, even the family I lived with here. Oh yeah, I’m also a foster child. I wear make-up; I listen to Misfits, Smashing Pumpkins, Black Flag, AMEN, Bring Me The Horizon, Black Veil Brides, Iron Maiden, all the scream-o genres. I wear skinny jeans, and graphic tees that involve vampires, zombies, and the music I listen to. So I’m teased because of my personality, my looks, and my favorite activities. Well I have to go, my “mom” is calling me down for dinner, I’m sure she knows by now I’m a vegetarian.
    Simon Stone January 4th 2004
    I’m on my second day of school, and everything is still the same, spit balls and names are thrown at me, teacher’s not caring about me, whatever. But there is this new kid here, and he’s a rather attractive person, I stared at him as the teacher introduced him to the class, his name was Frank Henderson, and he was by far the most interesting thing that was going on in school today. When he made eye contact with me I hid behind my long navy blue hair, I didn’t want to look up but I heard someone sit next to me, the outcast. I looked sideways at who it was and blushed, He was still staring at me, I felt a bit awkward. He said ‘hi’ and then we had a long conversation all the way through Math class. Everyone was shocked towards our outbursts when we laughed at something stupid, I’m sure we looked like idiots at that moment but as soon as the bell rang, He and I sped down towards my locker, how lucky! His locker was right next to mine as well. It was lunch time, He and I sat at my usual spot, So as my friends and I sat and ate I noticed he was also a vegetarian, how cool was that? Right when I thought things were going to get good, a group of jocks waltz past me and my group and said “Look, Our lil fag had a new boyfriend!” it made me furious, embarrassed, and sad. Just then Frank stood up and punched the guy who said it. It was so “knight-in-shining-armor” like I thought I was going to faint, but instead I got pulled up by Frank and we ran out of the school until we thought we lost them. Well enough for now, I have to go eat some dinner.
    Simon Stone
    January 11th 2004
    It’s been a week and a half since I met Frank, we’ve been hanging out at his place a lot, he said that I was one of the best friends he’s had since he’s been here. I was really happy but, I had to tell him, I was unsure, I wanted to tell him, but I didn’t want him to run away, my other friends already knew, so I decided to tell him when I asked him if he’d like to go to my house tomorrow. I was very scared, but his face lit up into that cute smile that I adored, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING from looks to personality, to emotions was beautiful. I was happy. Well I have to go, class is starting.
    Simon Stone
    January 15th
    I told him, and his expression lit up even more that I thought, he was glad I told him, I can do the dialogue of how it went down in my basement(My room): Frank: “So…what’s up Gee?” Me: “Oh well, I have to tell you something, it’s hard for me, but I’ve already told my other friends and family, they seemed to be fine with it, but I’m scared if I tell you, you’ll run away.” Frank: “Well, go ahead, you didn’t kill anyone did you? You’re a vampire? (haha just playin man)” Me: “Well, I’m gay, I had to tell you because I didn’t want you to not trust me, I’m sorry if I just ruined the-“ I was cut off by a pounce from him and nuzzle, I was confused but it felt good too, I was puzzled after he got up and laughed. He said he was hoping I was because I was also the most attractive guy in the school. I was over ecstatic. After that, for the next few days at school, He and I held hands, kissed each other, and walked around freely with our relationship, I didn’t care after I came out to the world, at least now I’m much happier than I was for the last two years. Well, Goodbye for now, I have a date with my Frankie tonight, and He’s going to meet my “parents” I still have to get used to calling them that… oh well, Bye!
    Simon Stone
    Last edited by Emi_Higurashi; 03-02-2012 at 01:14 PM.