Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: CoffeeAdict16's Story thread

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    Killer's Joy In Revenge
    As the victim comes to, he's well aware the chained holding his arms up are indicating that he's in someone's house, or better yet, their dungeon. He tries to pry the chain from his bruising wrists. "It won't work, Hun, You'd have to break your hands to get those off." said a sickly sweet female's voice. He could vaguely see the silhouette of a petite female. Suddenly the brilliant lights made the young man wince from sudden change in lighting. The female let out a soft, sadistic chuckle. "My, my, my, what are we going to do to you my dear Christian? You need to be taught a lesson." Christian looked up to see someone he never suspected to be the culprit. "Kaylie! What are you doing you little freak?" His words shaken with slight fear and curiosity. "I'm merely going to punish you for the way you treat people like my brother. You're going to feel their pain, you're going to see what you do to them, and then, you're going to wish you were never born; you're going to wish you've never treated my brother or any of my friends like that in school. Oh my sweet, when I'm done with you, you're going to die a slow, painful death." Kaylie's words had made him visibly shiver. Christian looked up at her like death itself had just backhand him into reality, well he was half right, he did get backhand, but not by death. "What did I ever do to you and your band of freaks?" He spat. Kaylie let out a child-like giggle. "Oh my dearest, you will not stop thinking I'm only going to bluff, will you?" She stared at him, her head tilted to the right, smiling at him like a lunatic. Her hands were behind her back in a suspicious form. He nodded his head towards one of her hidden arms, "What's behind you?" his voice so shaky it came out in a jumbled stutter. "I'm so glad you asked, because I need to learn about Biology, and I don't have a frog. So I thought you'd be helpful. Here, I make the cutting and gutting less painful." His eyes widen when she pulled out a rather large mallet. "I'm sick of seeing your smug face, making my friends and brothers feel more worse than they already are!" With that, she slammed the mallet down with such force the contact with Christian's head make a sickening 'crunch'. She felt the bunch of warm ooze and brains touch her red converse. Elena turned to look at a family portrait and smiled. "One down, 49 to go, big bro." Her eyes were sad and tearful but she knew nothing would come out, her brother had done suicide because of Christian and his group of arseholes. It was up to her to stop them from telling people like her and her brother to just die. Now she was ready to kill the world without mercy, she had lost everything, because her family is now gone. She unlocked Christian's body from his prison, and dropped him to the underground trap she had made. She looked at her list and crossed off the first name. "Christian Harverly, deceased." She let out a lunatic's laugh.
    "Hello Death!!"

I'm sorry to say this, but I haven't been able to post anything sin last yeah I regret that, but If you want to read any of my fanfics or dark fantasy stories please go to http://www.Wattpad.com and/or http://www.FanFiction.net, thank you
    FanFiction.net: Krucafix-Kid109
    Wattpad: SkittlezAddict16
    Thanks Again!! <3
    "Hello Death!!"

My Dream: A Dark and Mystical Forest

A/N: Well, my dreams usually occur when I’m worried, scared, or just restless, but this one had occurred for three nights straight, and I’m not restless or scared. Anyways, I’m going to tell it like a fairy tale, because that’s what it seemed like to me.
    I had woken up with nothing but pine, fur, and birch trees standing over me, I stared up at the large pale moon and slowly sat up to reveal that I was on the dark, almost bluish floor. I felt some unfamiliar eyes boring into me so I turned to see a small child with fairy wings. She was about 3 feet tall and had a dark, but gentle and friendly aura to her. I got up and stood on my knees as she floated over to me. “Hello,” She said is a high-pitched girlish voice, “My name is Leticia; I have been expecting you, Jean.” I was a bit nervous, not because she knew my name, but she had been expecting me. “Hello, why were you waiting for me?” I asked, I was timid and I wanted to run but for some reason, I also felt safe, it was very odd. “I am here because you have created this world as a place to, ‘get away’ from reality.” I frowned in confusion at her reason, something I do almost all the time. “If I created this place, whatever it’s called, then why didn’t I know about it until now?” I think I was getting irritated, hoping it wasn’t like some “Alice in Wonderland” joke. I assumed I hit my head pretty hard to be dreaming this up.
    “I think you, yourself already know the answer as to why you dreamt me and this entire place, by the way you called it “The Mystique Forest” and as such you created me, your alter ego/child. I frowned, she did have the same color hair, eyes, and skin as me, only then did I realize that I had also created her a name that I used to fancy. I looked up and all around, this was all starting to become familiar, but then, I saw something that I never thought could be that possible to dream up. “Weird? Or is it the fact that you still can’t believe you’re in a dream where you, yourself is the main character of a fairy tale?” Leticia questions me. I open my mouth to speak when I hear orchestral music, or rather, a violin playing in the distance, I recognize the song as “The Devil’s trill I, II, and III” I sigh and look at Leticia, “why did I dream this up? Was it because I was sad and tired of being in reality?” Then everything started to fade into black, “That’s for you to decide why, I’ll be waiting again, goodbye for now, Jean.” I suddenly woke up and looked around and found myself back in my small, cluttered room.
    A/N: That was the first night of my bizarre dream, But there is two more nights, and as each dream occurs, I am reminded that I created the most unusual and creepy creatures.
    The next night I lied there, staring at my ceiling; then finally sleep encased me in its blanket. I soon woke up in the same place I was the previous night, and soon I go up and walked towards the sound of a band I knew. I looked at all the creatures and had to bite my tongue from giggling at what I dreamt up. There were skittle-flies, starburst-flowers, and other sweets that were in the shape of animals, insects and flowers. “Well, I think I may have made a slightly better Wonderland than Alice did.” I murmured to myself. I heard a few giggles and turned around to see three fairies that looked similar, but at the same time very different. “So glad you could make it back, meet your other egos, Akira, and Elena.”
    I stared at one that was dark red, called Akira, and the one that was a gentle color of pale rainbows. “Hello, nice to meet you both.” I say almost shyly. “Psh, whatever, you already know who I am, we’ve had our arguments and such.” Akira stated, smirking at me, which in turn I frowned and sighed. “I know and what about my other alter egos?” I looked at Leticia. “She looked very chipper today and smiled at me, “Elena will show you to our dark castle, meaning you’re the queen,” she stifled her giggles and I scowled at her and the other two. “Wait, Elena, are you my recent alter ego?” I stared at her curiously as she nodded, her voice was much sweeter, but still had a good edge to it. “Yes, we’ve never really met but I’m the one that keeps you happy, otherwise calm and serene.” I nodded and looked at Leticia. She gave the other two a slight glance started to float away slowly; I followed hastily to keep up with them. I stopped when I saw something very creepy and gore, but very beautiful as the songs that played in the nearby distance.
    “So that’s what I created? Are there any more like them? If so, will get to see them before I go again?” I asked, still staring at what looked like a perfect dark version of a phantom, her hair was long, her Victorian dress was white with blood red stain designs and her face was pure as snow, only her eyes were hollow and dead, as all ghosts and phantoms would be. I looked around and saw baby vampire bats that danced around in the night; I saw boys and girls peering around at me from behind the pale blue trees. I looked around to see all these beautiful lizards, snakes, bats, humans, and creatures that were so dark and almost stomach churning that I nearly fainted out of happiness. “So, this answers your question?” Akira asked smugly, I nodded and walked over to a small boy and knelt down in front of him. “Hello, what’s your name?” I ask in a gentle voice, he looks up and smiles, pink dusting his cheeks, “I’m Nathanial, one of the vampire children you created, Ms. Jean.” I smiled and patted his head softly walking back to where the three egos were. “So all this comes from me?” The three nodded and began floating away again. I followed as I continued to look around.
    A/N: “So during the second night I was greeted by everything, but it was still a scary/fun/exciting experience for me. There was so much there that I felt it was going to be like a bad omen.”
    I looked up at an old Victorian house and blinked a few times. “This is what you call a castle? I’m glad; otherwise I might have been lost trying to get out to the front door.” I said giggling at my little joke. Leticia led the way and the others followed behind me. “So here you can do whatever you want; you’re the creator, you can make rules for yourself, and you may come and go as you please. Oh and don’t forget to say hello to your hybrid friend. I walked around after bidding them my thanks. I looked into a mirror and laughed, “my, so I’m a half-breed as well? Am I a cat/vampire hybrid?” I asked myself out loud. “You are, in fact you love animals, angles, demons, and vampires so much you made a world where they can love one another and live in a coexistent environment.” I turned to see a boy with shoulder length black hair, pale skin, one blue eye, and one red. He had a scar on his left (red) eye, and wolf ears and a big fluffy tail. I envied him almost instantly. “Hey, who are you? Are you…Zero or Kiba? I can’t remember…” I asked then at the end I stated sadly.
    I awoke to peer at my dirty white ceiling. My eyes were blurry, and my head was spinning. I looked at my phone and realized it was almost 11AM. It was a Sunday morning and I wasn’t feeling too well, so I kept sleeping on and off. My mom was worried about me and my head, throat, and ears were hurting me pretty badly. By 9:30PM, after I’ve eaten; I went straight back to sleep. I woke up with a bunch of people around me and the ceiling was a dark red, I heard MCR playing in the background, and I stared up at the recent people I met the previous dream. “Well, you’re finally back, what took you so long?” Akira demanded. “Oh shut up you brat, I haven’t been feeling well these past few hours.” I snapped. I stood up and brushed myself off, and looked around. I looked into a room that was labeled “Jean’s Room” and looked around. The walls were black with red splattering it and the ceiling was a dark purple. My room had many broken porcelain Victorian dolls, an abundance of teddy bears, and scary plush dolls. There were even three different music boxes on my dark red drawers. I played all of them at the same time. There was DC comics, manga’s, and fan fictions in my black book-shelf. I thought my room was the best; everything was creepy, yet nice. The dark exterior gave it the feminine touch.
    A/N: That’s the end of my dream, I woke up on Monday to find out I was 45 minutes late, so I think I dreamt harder than I thought, plus all of my creativity was pretty much drained. At least I hope these little Author’s notes gave you more input on what the heck I was telling you. Thank you and “The End”.
    "Hello Death!!"