Thread: Angelborn (Story thread)

Hybrid View

Angelborn (Story thread)

Well, I haven't been on here in a VERY long time, let alone been on the sketch pad. THEREFORE, I have no drawings of the new version of Angelic flux, dubbed "Angelborn". Either way, I wanted some feedback on how the first two chapters are:

Prologue: http://zekester014.deviantart.com/#/d4le0t5

Chapter 1: http://zekester014.deviantart.com/#/d4le2ke

Any overall comments and critiques will be put to use, I guess. Enjoy
    Last edited by Zekester014; 02-10-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Wait, is this a critique and art thing? Or is it for an RP or something? Because there is a thread for cirtiques and stuff in the Manga and Anime section of the Forums.

EDIT: I mean, the Critique Corner and the Anime & Manga Works sections, sorry about that.
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 01-05-2012 at 03:00 PM.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Well, those both have to do with the actual IMAGES/art that you post up, aside from the fact that Anime & Manga works can also include story, but in comic form, as far as I've been told.

This also is for RP, but overall, this section is also for what doesn't fit in the others. Since I didn't find specifically --

OH YEAH... nvm, hold up. I'll Delete this thread if I can, but I'll see if I can move it to the manga works area...

IF a non-admin could do that, anyways.

I would recommend getting it moved. But I was just wondering since it didn't look like RP stuff's. At the same time, yeah it could be an RP. You'd have to do all the stuffs for it though. Otherwise, I like your style of art.

EDIT: I don't think Non-Admin are allowed to move their threads. I'd ask a question in the Mod Corner to see if you can get it moved by an Admin.

No, It's fine right here. Thread doesn't need moving. Now that THAT'S over...

Alright, and I was just making a recommendation if it did need to be moved. ^_^ have fun man!

Thanks. So, back to business; any feedback given will be great.