Thread: Artists wanted!

Artists wanted!

I'm an artist and a writer myself and have always wanted to do a collaboration project to create a full-fledged manga. The thing is, i don't have too much spare time.

Hi, My name is Sujit Karki and i'm looking for some artists to collaborate with. I will be the writer and the creator of the story but the artists get the equal credits (They deserve more than me). This is NOT a paying job but... i CAN think of some ways to make little money online.

I am not looking for a shojou artists. I'm looking for someone who can do action and humorous scene as well as some 'dark' scenes. I am looking for around 2 artists because large group of artists will makes work harder. I am looking for someone who has had atleast some experience with making a manga already and really KNOWS art. Style doesn't matter. Whether it be Code geass, or Death Note and whether it be Naruto or Bleach, or whether it be Claymore or One piece, it doesn't matter at all as long as it's not shojou. I need artists that are really dedicated and will stick to the project.

Personally, i'm a shounen writer. I may not have a good grammer and spellings but i do have vast amount of imagination and i really KNOW how to make a good story. And let's face it, you don't need proper grammer and spelling as long as you can understand the story, right? I'm not presenting the script but the MANGA. I'm NOT one of those writer who just think about action all the time neither the writer who thinks of romance all the time. Mainly, i work on action, adventure, psychological, intellectual, blood and gore, romance, slice of life (even) genres of story. Mix them all up and you get a great story from me

So, i hope you know me a little better now. Please reply to this thread if you want to join.

TL;DR Too bad, read it. I don't like lazy peoples

101 Dalmations Member Shindoutou's Avatar
    I don't have enough time to be your artist, but I could help with editing, like spell-checks and grammar corrections?
    As you stated yourself that you're not very good with grammar and related issues, I could help you with that.
    Let me know if you're interested.

i have some free time, and it sounds like a challlenge... whats the story? cause that would really help me decide on styles.

101 Dalmations Member
    whats the story? .PM me. .you can check some of my sample works here or at my facebook account: cheboy sumacbay or my da: kErOpee

whats your nationality by the way?
    age. .experience. .something like that. .hhaha

and i wanna see your art as well. .=)

I like character designing .
    Look outa for my album and tell or pm me if i can be any help .