Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What's your take on FPS's?

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    @T1B3R1U5
    Whatever You cheater!! Anyways, I can't say that I was really happy when I got Dead Island, I was rather disappointed. I'm sure everyone would be too, I mean it would've been awesome if they made a game simular to Zombie Hunter (Speaking of the Manga) I mean come on, isn't Zombie Games like the best FPS's ? And I know Zero's gunna get pissed if I tell anyone else who decides to play Saint's Row 3 with him is going to be ppissed at him. He's got Game cheats >w>; Gawd he better not kill me later when we play MW3 either.

<_< I rather do enjoy the game without cheats thank you...>_> bish. *ignores Emi* Anyways, I really meant it when I asked about that. Anyone up for online gaming? L4D? Something?

xD of course you know I'm being sarcastic when I say that, right Emi?
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Steam: thirdzero7
    Live: Gunzetness

And me on one of those, we could probly play something... considering I have the game lol.

@ T1B3R1U5
    Of course I know it was sarcasm, My dear Idiot. Besides, What friendship without a little fighting in it xD I think I'm going to play some more MW3 and maybe get myself to play left4dead2. I really need some new games. some recommendations?
    *ignores Zero*....@ss
    If you don't realize why I'm all of a sudden Trolling you it's because of what you said yesterday on my profile page...Yes I can hold a grudge that fxxkin long. You made me mad, because My- You know what I'll take this convo to PM.
    *sarcasm was set in after "ignores Zero...@ss"*

wtf is going on here jeez

oh I was trying to rally Zero up to get him whipped in MW3 I happen to have the tendency to piss Zero off when in gaming mode, My apologies Sy.

Fenn
    I want an FPS with semi-realistic damage. Not simulator-realistic where I have to micromanage my wounds, but something that takes into account where you get hit, i.e. leg shots slow you and prevent sprinting, arm shots throw off aiming, headshots OHK.

Also I want an FPS that takes the most fun, crazy guns from tons of different FPS games and tosses them all into one ridiculously unbalanced shooter.

Play the old Deus Ex.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn View Post
    I want an FPS with semi-realistic damage. Not simulator-realistic where I have to micromanage my wounds, but something that takes into account where you get hit, i.e. leg shots slow you and prevent sprinting, arm shots throw off aiming, headshots OHK.

Also I want an FPS that takes the most fun, crazy guns from tons of different FPS games and tosses them all into one ridiculously unbalanced shooter.
    Okay, so you want a mix of Halo, Battlefield, Crysis, and ArmAII. Okay, will do cap'.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenn View Post
    You might wanna check out Painkiller and Serious Sam