Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's see Japanese Maruvel.

Let's see Japanese Maruvel.

Yeah, lets read or watch any Japanese version of Marvel comics, we have plenty to chose.

Marvel Mangaverse

Spider-Man Mangaverse

Spiderman Manga.

X-Men Mangaverse

X-Men: Ronin

X-Men: Manga

The Punisher Mangaverse

The Incredible Hulk

Images.

There are also animu!!!

And serie.

And there is more, but I'm just to lazy to search for all that crap. But join to this quest to watch japanese versions of Maruvel!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I like the Marvel Mangaverse comics. I think I had the first volume, I can't remember, but it had ultimate Ironman or whatever. Haven't gotten another since wayyy back in 2005 or so though.

I like the original Marvel. Just.. why would they make a mange version? Probably to cash in all the weaboos.

Because they want to reach japan. Basically this is a way to make the marvel universe more well known around the world, and I find interesting how they are doing all this. I want to watch all this to see why do they took some decisions to reach japan and to gather new audiences.

Even if is a crappy manga or anime, I'm looking it thinking about the social target of it.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Funny thing is I think this is more japanesey than most anime today.

Everyone should watch the X-Men animu, I have seen 2 episodes and its pretty cool (not awesome, but I think its the best they have done).

And yeah, the japanese versions look like they are trying to hard to look anime, but also I think they are trying to understand and reach a different demographic, that is the whole points and why I find interesting to watch and read.

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Funny thing is I think this is more japanesey than most anime today.
    Hmm then wouldn't it be less Japanesey because it's older?

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I think Japan is on to how "Japanesy" they are. When you compare current anime and manga to classical shonen and shoujo tripe like Sailor Moon and Ranma, you can see they're trying to play to less tropes. Whereas I think this whole thing, in attempt to appeal to manga fans, relies too heavily on manga tropes instead of realzing that manga is just an art style.

Finished X-Men, it was ok, the ending was weak, some scenes were bad and I fucking hated the japanese girl. Out of that, it was way better than all the X-Men movies JAJAJA.