View Poll Results: Might change the name. What sounds better in your opinion?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep "Voidborn".

13 81.25%
  • Use "Obsolete" again.

3 18.75%
  • Use "Sleeping Dogs".

0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: -Voidborn- {Three new pages. "Wow, I'm real! My gosh! I can winnn~! >:o"}

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    That kid is UGLY.
    Ult is basically just Reg farting on the fact that every female main character in any media is either a barbie doll or cannon fodder... The result is a schoolgirl bully plus Data from star trek. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    I have no idea what 6 is doing in the last pannel of PG 21 though.
    Her name is "Chimera" as Ranst suggested... and she's tormenting that robotic soupcase thing that got knocked over on page 19.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    It's Ulow!
    In spaaaaaaace!

Kodos approves. This thread is grade A heresy and will free us all from slavery to the False Emperor.
    I won't lie, it's definately there, lol... And thanks! Hopefully the chaos gods will help me cure the two cyborgs from their rather serious cases of HEADTUBES. ;I

Holy fuck, Reg...Your art has improved 10 fold. Loving it. Not a huge fan of sci-fi comics, but this looks good. I'll keep reading.

Nice!

Thanks man. Good to see you're around here now, too...

And yeah. Really been going crazy trying to get stuff spot-on. As for it's Sci-fi-ness, been trying to keep it pretty grimdark and gritty to be fair. The plot points are gonna start getting alot more grey area when you realise that those bugs from the start were just defending one of their own planets, too. :p

Good stuff, Reg =) Quite a diverse array of characters... looking forward to more!

Thanks man. The last 4-6 pages of this chapter will be up quite soon, along with a bunch of fixes.

I have to ask, through, since it's taken a while to get things running; What do people think of the overall plot? Do people actually like these characters? What about things like pacing?... >_>

It needs to have something happen first although I do like the characters so far.

Although the plot hasn't really started to take off yet... I'm guessing it will have something to do with those giant space crustaceans... the characters are cool so far.

Yep, no problem with pacing or characters here. Carry on, sir.

Hum. Mega cheers for the imput guys. I am aware that things are moving pretty damn slow at the moment, but it is sorta neccisary to get certain things out of the way hastily... Nice to know that people actually like the characters, anyway.

As for the overall plot, the crabs will appear again but aren't exactly major villans or anything. I can tell you straight out that there are no good or evil races here. The Voidborn themselves aren't exactly innocent, either. :p

Retroactively added a new page 14. It's in the right order in the first post. :o

New Page 14;

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Page 26;

Page 27;

Also, FTWdogs, plot began occuring. :u