Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Improve Your Writing Skills

Fenn
    Quote Originally Posted by 80
    Yup. Thats all that there is. And when one person is going, then send a pm to the next person to give them a heads up that its their turn next.

Here's the list so far:
    1.Angel
    2.jaidurn
    3.Fenn

I'll check on the old website for anyone else who wants to do this one. I'll make a different thread then we'll start.
    K. Should I start a new thread and delete this one, or just continue from here? If we're going to continue on this thread I'd recommend editing the title to say that it starts on page 2.

Also what are the basic instructions in case someone asks? And how long do I give each person to post?

Start on a new thread.

Once we enough members, I'll assign someone to write a short story of your own creation, and post it. The other members and I will crit and show where or how you could change something. We will go into a complete circle until everyone has posted their own short story. Then after everyone has had their turn, the first person who posted theirs will post their story again. But this time with corrections or added stuff put in it, to see how far they came from their first attempt. If there is more to crit, then they will post it later again, after everyone else, and see how better its getting. Or if you would rather, you can just post a different story. If you have a short story ready, and it hasn't been your turn to post yet, then pm me. I'll make sure to get you next.
    This is a great exercise to see what other people think will make your writing better, and even to crit someone else. You might notice something that you yourself need to also work on.

These are the rules so just post it at the begging of the new thread.

I never really had a specific time. I guess it could be 2 days once its their turn. If they don't post in that time then move on to the next person.