Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thrall (Western Style Comic)

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    I would have preferred to look the cover at the end.

Principally because it might not make sense for us at the beginning, and secondly because it would be easier to critique it.

PD: So yeah, always do the cover at the end.
    I agree. Mostly because I decided I really fucking hate this cover. From now on I'll draw them at the end of the chapter.
    "Join Luthor in Ultraman's fortress and leave Superwoman to me and my mustache."

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I like. I allso fully support blaming cats for the bad things in life.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Hey, looking good, Kasey! Other than the critiques other people have given, I also have something to add. The dumpster on page two has a gradient into a texture. It's visually jarring to me, and I think if you left it black instead of fading to that earth tone, it would have given a better mood to the top two panels on the page by giving it a feeling of darkness.

I like the colors and style of the comic so far, though, and the background work is great.

I have one thing to say... *ahem*

*inhaaaaaalllllllleeeeee*

ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALLLLOUSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa*coughcough* *gack*

-that feeling when your rival mangaka is 9001x better than you-

@Psy: Thanks xD
    @Seef: Ah, thanks for pointing that out! I'm still feeling a little bit awkward with coloring pages. In fact a little bit awkward with everything that goes into comic making, so I'm glad to have the crit :3 I'll keep that in mind and try it out on the page.
    @Rei: Are we about to have another "my dick is smaller than yours" argument? :b

Sorry, guys been a little distracted lately. Page three is being colored, page four is inked, pages five and six are sketched. I plan to upload all of them at the same time later this week if I survive this week. I've been scheduled at work eight days in a row (6-8 hour shifts) so I don't have a lot of time on my hands OTL
    Last edited by Total_Loser; 02-12-2012 at 01:20 PM.
    "Join Luthor in Ultraman's fortress and leave Superwoman to me and my mustache."