Thread: `Haiyoh` :3

Hybrid View

Red face `Haiyoh` :3

Hai c: I'm new on the forums... (Well I've kind of been stalking the forums for a while now and finally decided to join.)
    I'm 14 years old and currently working on anatomy before I create/start my own style of art. x3 Um...I'm 100% Chinese and English is my second language... :/ Yet it's better than my first...

I listen to J-pop/J-rock (ANcafe`) more than any other music... And I'm a fan of K-pop. My favourite anime would have to be FMA, Gintama,Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Clannad After Story (Yes, I cried my eyes out while watching it xD)

I love `Yuumei (On DA) and Nuriko-kun's art. (DA)
    I really love Hayao Miyazaki's work (especially Howl's Moving Castle & Princess Mononoke!)

And... I dunno what to say now so... Let's get along?

Heyo! Teehee, I also love Antic Cafe :3...but they havent been making any songs woohoo another Kpop lovah~ and I also love Gintama,Gurren lagann and FMA~ I dont really like Clannad =w=

Teehee, welcome to Manga Tutorials hope we get a long :3

Quote Originally Posted by Onion-chan View Post
    Heyo! Teehee, I also love Antic Cafe :3...but they havent been making any songs woohoo another Kpop lovah~ and I also love Gintama,Gurren lagann and FMA~ I dont really like Clannad =w=

Teehee, welcome to Manga Tutorials hope we get a long :3
    A Shawol, FMA fan, TTGL fan and a Gintama fan?
    I think I already love you (Not in that way but) x3
    And Thank You `

Haha XD well~ I am a very lovable person XD haha just kidding hey howd you know I is a shawol :3

A little *cough* profile *Cough* stalking
    This is getting off-topic but:
    SPOILER! :
    Key``;3

Haha XD lol being a profile stalker eh? haha XD I will forever love Jonghyun :3 and Jinki and his love for fried chicken XD

welcome to mt Nana-chan