Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Manga Making Month (MaMo) 2012!

I'm working on the story before I continue. I just gotta find the heart to actually make the pages once I've written the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

So I took a decision. I'm going to completely change the story of the comic to tell a complete story in this whole chapter, so I'm adapting the images to a new narration.

Still need peeps? I think it would help if you all had skype then everyone can brainstorm

it could be nice

I need help with humor writing especially rewriting text to be funny yet still contain the same information

Do you know the basic rules of humor, like the three stooges?

There's the Comedian, the Sidekick, and the Straight man.
    The comedian makes the joke, the side kick goes a long with it, and the straight man is the voice of reason.

Yeah I have that down pat. I'm the straight man, Mike is the side kick, and jaidurn is the comedian. I really titled them tough guy, jackass, and backup jackass but same principle.

Yeah it's all fun and games until the comedian and the sidekick fucking break the bro code and then bitch out the straight guy and ditch him on the side of the road somewhere. But that's a story for another day.

Anywho, I feel like I keep ruining my pages with color and finding mistakes while coloring that make me want to start over again. But I might just be being too hard on myself so the moto for this chapter is, "Just keep working on it until it stops sucking."
    "Join Luthor in Ultraman's fortress and leave Superwoman to me and my mustache."

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKasey View Post
    Anywho, I feel like I keep ruining my pages with color and finding mistakes while coloring that make me want to start over again. But I might just be being too hard on myself so the moto for this chapter is, "Just keep working on it until it stops sucking."
    That happens constantly, and you know what I do? Fuck it.

Spooterpatooter you can consult me sometimes for humour I will tell you if something is funny or if it sucks