Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo Thread/Help Me With Tat Probs

10/10 I'd hire a guy with sleeves

I'm getting Thug Life on my back.

I wanna get Terminus Est. sleeves

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna get Terminus Est. sleeves

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    sleeves are never-gonna-get-a-good-job tier. Btw words are almost always terrible if i was u i would avoid getting words. they look lame as hell imo. nothin looks douche-ier than something like "build a door if opportunity doesn't knock" or "stand tall, face your fears" kinda thing. ugh i feel sick just thinkin about it
    Example of not terrible word tattoo
    SPOILER! :

The last drawing his son made before he passed away.

ya thats why i said "almost". sometimes they are good because they actually have meaning, but i still think most of the time they are awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Superdooperphailmachine
    I'm getting Thug Life on my back.
    why aren't you getting that on your chest

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    ya thats why i said "almost". sometimes they are good because they actually have meaning, but i still think most of the time they are awful.

why aren't you getting that on your chest
    Because then I wouldn't have something to read when I visit him.

lol. man thats where tupac had it tho

Words can be beautiful just like any other tattoo. I have an ambigram on my wrist that I got when I was 17 and I still dig it.

Some words of advice from a 21 yo who got like 3 tattoos when I was 16-17. -Don't-. I'm not sure how old you are, but you should definitely wait until you're in your 20's. You think you're mature and all that in your teens/late teens but ehhh, yeah. Even though I still love the design concepts and they were a milestone in my life, the execution is no where near what I like now. I would LOVE some cover-up work or some additions to them, but I can't even bring myself to put more ink on myself due to 'I won't like it in a few years' paranoia. This is just my experience. Are you sure you want a tattoo for the right reasons? For me it was insecurity. I was trying to fit into this genre and I thought getting a tattoo/tattoo's would help me have some confidence. Also take into consideration the pain. I'm not just talking about the pain of getting it done, it hurts for days afterwards. You need to look after them and keep them clean. They are incredibly uncomfortable. I'm not trying to put anyone off, just stating info that not many people will tell you. I have an ambigram on my wrist, wings on my back and some lovehearts on my ribcage. I still love ambigrams, wings and hearts. I just don't like them on -me- anymore.

I stick to piercings now. They can be removed. Yeah you'll have a tiny scar but so what - its a scar, not ink permanently etched into your flesh.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    12 piercings, still not done.

I do want tattoos, but not at this juncture. I'm too finicky at the moment.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I agree with the waiting thing Linz said. That's a good idea.

As for what types of tats are cool to you or worth it, I mean, that's up to you. It's your body, your choice, your tastes, and what you put on your skin is yours. That being said, THINK about what you really want, even if it turns out to be the simplest thing.

I need to get myself a DevilDriver tat and I want this somewhere on my arm.

Or this

And this on one of my hands lol.

Come at me.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."