Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tattoo Thread/Help Me With Tat Probs

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Also, who would you show it to?

It's your body. Do what you want. Thought I was coming into this thread to discuss tattoo care and such! Some people go with "meaning" and some people go with "Oh that's pretty" The body is a temple and you have the right to decorate it any way you want. As for hiding places... the ribcage and the back are good places. Also leg tats. though it's useless to hide it unless you plan to never swim or whatever in front of your parents. Though I have seen armpit tattoos... which seem terrible. Also keep in mind the sensitivity of the area you want tattooed. The shoulder is a good place for a first tattoo because it's really meaty and won't be as painful. good luck!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Egoslip View Post
    It's your body. Do what you want. Thought I was coming into this thread to discuss tattoo care and such! Some people go with "meaning" and some people go with "Oh that's pretty" The body is a temple and you have the right to decorate it any way you want.
    Wisdom
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."