Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Assassin's Creed Series Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    A little related to the crossbow subject. I never liked the combat in Assassin Creed, it was very blunt, picking weapons was annoying some times and enemies fight more like trying to survive than trying to kill you. Also because I don't like how some weapons are used.

But, the game is about assassins, not warriors or knights, so I think it was something to expect.
    I hated that the asscreed games had sword fights and stuff. What should have been a fail condition always ended up being more fun than sneaking around at some points.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Maaan, sometimes I forget which weapon I have equipped lol. Like those guys that come up to you with their (banjo things?) I just usually take out my sword and make em run away, or punch them. But sometimes I don't realize I have my blades up, and then they die a horrible death :C

I don't think there has ever been a person who hasn't done that Gunz. I know I have on a few occasions

Can you spare a coin for an old lady? Can you? Can you? *Speaks too fast to understand* Assassin:*speaks boredly* No,no,no, ARGH!!! NO MEANS NO, DONT CHU GET IT!? *Punches the old lady, who dies from it* Guards come along...Guard*points at the assassin*: Hey, why aren't you praying? You must be the killer. Assassin: Dammit! *Runs up to a roof and does a leap of faith to land in a haystack full of rocks*
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 01-06-2012 at 05:36 PM.
    For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work."

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    Dude that's just funny. But mean. I however usually get the guards pissed off enough to chaseme half the time and watch on the sidelines as I get all my men to go at them, other times I just go into sneak attacks. My brother is always complaining about how I'm "Always doing it wrong" lol but any ideas how to get past the LVL15 on AC: Brotherhood ?

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Yeah, the second was far better than the first.

@Emi
    I don't really remember that level....Fuck. :C why can't I remember this shizz when it's important, but I can remember it when I don't want to use that info.
    Last edited by T1B3R1U5; 01-06-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    I like how random my post was because I forgot to click Next Page. /facepalm
    Last edited by Celestial-Fox; 01-07-2012 at 01:44 AM.

V---There is nothing wrong with being random xD

Three Trio Tres Member Emi_Higurashi's Avatar
    @T1B3R1U5
    Man, You suck XD Oh well, I'll just get my brother to help me, knowing he's going to boast about it, I may as well admit he's smart in defeat. Even though I know how to pass all the Alce: Madness Returns levels. lol
    @Celestial-Fox
    I agree With Tiberius >w> Only knowing why is, We both are random and we do happen to make other people who are considered random and uncertain more normal. xD

I don't know about you guys, but I think the story is either becoming more interesting, or just something similiar in situation as Lost. I'm afraid it might be going with the latter. :/ What do you guys think? Where do you think Ubi would head with this now that Ezio's & Altair's story ends in Revelations?