Thread: looking for a manga artist that specializes in backrounds or just someone to draw som

Hybrid View

One Thousand Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar

looking for a manga artist that specializes in backrounds or just someone to draw som

sorta self explanatory, i have someone i'm already working with, but if i could just get someone for the backgrounds. if your good at backgrounds and wish to help, post.

payment?

noexistent at the moment im afraid, but hopefully merch would end up coming around soon and everyone would get a cut of that

Do you really want someone to Join?
    You have to post something better than that if you want to attract good artists in your team.

Otherwise don't talk like a manager who's offering jobs cause your the one who needs help.

i'm not trying to talk like a manager, i am just asking for help, if you dont wish to help, you dont need to. also its my first time actually getting a manga done. so honestly, if you have any pointersi would be glad to listen.

Give a Synopsis of your story or give some of your story boards or stuffs like that, See some other threads here for reference and you'll understand that they were the ones who's trying to impress people with their story to make an artist interested.

Not very much people here are actually good with drawing backgrounds, I could even say there are almost none in this site is good with drawing backgrounds...

So people here that are good at drawing backgrounds could be very picky so don't expect too much unless your story is worth something in their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by ram View Post
    Not very much people here are actually good with drawing backgrounds, I could even say there are almost none in this site is good with drawing backgrounds...
    .... Ram. stop being a douche. You cant speak for everyone on MT. I know a bunch of people on MT that are pretty good at backgrounds, they just don't draw/post them all that often.

@Almanac : Ram is right that you need to sound a little more convincing. It may be your first time, but with no payment incentive, you need try to make it more interesting to the artists. Motivate us to WANT to help you. drawing backgrounds and working with a team is a lot of work no matter how good at it you are or how much you like doing it.

alright, i'll get it all up in a bit.

@NWAP : ty for the advice