Thread: Darkarazu's Art

Darkarazu's Art

Yo! people... im from old forums (karakadoru)... so lets start this... these are some final sketches i made for my digimon manga project im working on ... enjoy

This one is the main tamer, hes name is Zirosuke Koroshi, his friends call him ziro
    Full body

Close-up on the head

This is his digimon partner, Kugamon

hope u ppl like it

wow! great job!

I like the style, it almost reminded me a little of Reborn when I first saw it. I think the face would look better if you moved the eyes inward a bit. The gap between the eyes makes him look a little odd, unless that's what you're going for. And the head itself is just a little large for the body. But other than that, I like your style.

Teen Member
    Yeah, very nice. Though I have to agree with nisaren - the head is just too large.

Nice =).. ill fix his head and eyes... will try to fix it quick enough cuz im going to start making the manga and i need to have almost everything good to start drawing... ill post some more sketchs soon. Thanks alxsmpgmr and nisaren ^^

sweet. ooh! i have an idea for a digimon

alenamon!
    lol. i'll draw up a prototype XD it won't be good though.

Fenn
    Awesome! You have room for improvement but you've really nailed everything.

I absolutely love your shadow effect. Is that using just a pencil, and if so do you mind telling me how you did that? I've been trying to learn how to do something like that forever!