Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sylux and Jaidurn: The Ubermen?!

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Haha, Kodos, Zi, and I have tons of fun in the wee hours. I'm sure he could keep you awake. XD

Yes, Kodos certainly kept me awake. Especially at 5:05 this morning... yet I bear no grudge.

12.20.2011 - 5:52AM

I have, since a rude awakening to very loud sounds at 5:30 this morn', showered and otherwise prepared myself for another day of compulsory public education attendance, and I can say with the utmost certainly that the nap felt bloody fantastic. I fell asleep moments after receiving an instant message from a great brother of mine at 5:05, and slept soundly through :30. I now feel like crap, albeit very warm from the shower and cozy from my bathrobe, and do not truly wish to eat much at all. Perhaps I shall save my breakfast and snack upon it throughout my later and other nap-less hours. The next update will be after an unruly day of school...

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Good idea with the food, bro. Eating throughout the day keeps the metabolism going and keeps you more awake.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Supposedly you won't feel rested unless you get a certain amount of REM, so sleeping for 30 minutes I don't think won't ever make you feel "rested" so much as it will just relax and briefly energize you.

Fenn
    Too soon for a fanfic?

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Supposedly you won't feel rested unless you get a certain amount of REM, so sleeping for 30 minutes I don't think won't ever make you feel "rested" so much as it will just relax and briefly energize you.
    If you consistently get 3 hours of sleep total daily your body will force itself within minutes from level 1 to level 5 REM. That is why the transition is so rough.

Also fenn what the heck do you mean

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    He's going to write slash about when your sleeping.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

My journey shall start at the next round of Sylux's sleeping. Honestly, I'll probably have this crazy hard time achieving it, but seeing as we're aligning our schedules I should be able to have him make sure I come out of my sleep with a few brisk texts. I may have all the time in the world on my hands, but sleep feels like this dead zone for me, thus comes in the Uberman. This may be the bumpiest ride I'll have ever taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Oh god so is this him like taking my journal accounts and adding more story along with a romance interest? That would be interesting and would probably motivate me to continue the Uberman for a very long time.

12.20.2011 - 3:34PM

I'm transititoning into my school uberschedule sooner than I had foreseen. I slept briefly from 3 until now, my arrival at the dentist's. It was a tad refreshing, though I wish it could have been the full fourty minutes, as Jaidurn's friend had suggested we update our hours to. Jaidurn has decided, after much prodding from me, to join in my uberman project. He did not join my 3PM, and though he will try, he will most likely not be able to fall asleep at 7PM EST, given he only woke at noon my time. We will attempt to sync our Uberman schedules perfectly, and we will continually text and IM each other in our waking hours to keep each other honest. Hopefully this won't be as tough with my best buddy at my side. I'm looking forward to the rest at 7, too!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Well, more ero then romance ... But yeah.
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14