Thread: Hey, I'm excited to be here

Hey, I'm excited to be here

Hey, My names Kaylee. I don't draw very well yet, I didn't start to long ago, but I think I'm improving. I'm 16 years old and don't believe that there are such a thing as 'normal people'. since everyones different, there can't be a normal . anyways, I have the hardest time drawing feet, hands, and for some reason the hair of manga characters :/. I guess I've got a lot to learn. I love writing to, I've written quite a lot of stories on Quizilla.com, and they get pretty good ratings. So if I can learn to draw I can become a manga artist! my dream right there. out of all the manga and anime I've seen, I love Naruto the most. Anyways, I guess thats enough about me. if you wanna ask me something, you can message me or post on this thread. I'll reply as soon as I can.

welcome to MT, check out the gallery and the critique thread

Well welcome to MT from one of the many friendly people here on MT!

Ahh you sound awesome lol...(im kinda of a spaz) xD anywho welcome to mt check out the tutorials section with dealing with hands feet and hair they helped me out ALOT lol.

^that also don't be shy! Ask anyone around here and i think they would be able to help you, one way or another! Also you've got the http://www.mangatutorials.com/index....=/group-board/ Group board, where you can draw with the other members and ask them for tips and hints
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

hi......z KAYSNL
    WELCOME TO MT
    i too like naruto ....and i am sure you will IMPROVE A LOT HERE,TRUST ME .............