Page 12 of 100 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam 11: Hurry up and finish this thread so I don't have to change the title

yea same here if you were in the what you look like thred when i posted a pic when all my hair got cut off T__T that was a very sad day youd c y itd b hard lol

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weez18 View Post
    High 5!!! i wish there were more people who didnt care what other thought...and id soo have dreadlocks but its like impossible to have any with my hair xD
    That's totally impossible, weez! All hair types can have dreads. I'd sit you down in my chair right now and start you up a set tonight if you were here. :> Granted, you'd probably have to grow your hair out a few more inches because of your haircut though. XD <3

And ha, Sy. They wouldn't se smelly. Just wash them like regular hair. Thanks for calling me cool, though.x A lot of people find my craftiness odd. I'm thinking about getting my grubby little hands on a Dremel sometime in the next month or two and making myself some earrings out of stingray spines. I just love the shape of them.

SPOILER! :

Wait what? You can wash your hear and get dreads? Wtf how do you even get them anyways

i ment my hair is really short lol and those would make some mighty fine earrings

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    Wait what? You can wash your hear and get dreads? Wtf how do you even get them anyways
    Lol, SYYYYYYYY~
    I wash my hair more with dreads than I did without them. I actually wash my hair two to three times more frequently. My straight hair used to smell really bad (rofl), but now I get compliments about how my dreads smell nice. There are a few ways to get dreads. The most popular way is to just separate your hair into equal sections and tease it. Then you wait it out and your hair naturally takes care of the rest. I've offered to give them to several people who expressed interest. It just takes a couple hours to start, but then it's little to no effort afterward.

And thanks, weez. I like wearing skeletal elements of animals. I think they are beautiful, but a lot of other people don't. I don't have a problem with that, though, because everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
    Last edited by Celestial-Fox; 12-20-2011 at 05:11 AM.

D: why dont you live in cali lol id so let you give me dreads...or wait..i dont know where you live xD idk if you even live in the U.S lol
    Last edited by weez18; 12-20-2011 at 05:14 AM.

I knoooow, Alaska sucks. The only other MTers I could have met were Jak and Morf (they were up in Alaska to visit their uncle), but I was on vacation or something nonsensical like that. Too bad I missed them.

I don't really fit in with Alaska by the way I look and my lifestlye. D: I'd like to move out sometime.

Yo Seefy move to Louisiana

Haha, Louisiana doesn't sound too savory. XD But I'd definitely like to visit; check out the real estate? <33

Move down to Australia, we need more people like you!