Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kim Jung Il Died

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    The entire world and, indeed, the heavens themselves are aghast and in mourning at this news. It is almost unimaginable that the Party Center, the Superior Person, the Great Leader, the Dear Leader, who is a perfect incarnation of the appearance that a leader should have, the Shining Star of Paektu Mountain, the Guiding Sun Ray, the very Guarantee of the Fatherland's Unification, the Great Leader of our Party and of our Nation, the Ever-Victorious, Iron-Willed Commander, the Great Sun OF life, the Glorious General, Who Descended From Heaven, the Highest Incarnation of the Revolutionary Comradely Love, His Excellency Kim Jong-Il is now dead. Truly the heavens smiled upon Best Korea and Juche for these past 69 years.

Today the world is without its greatest nation-builder, leader, film-maker, and internet-operator.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I only hope that when he died... he wasn't so... so...

...ronery.

Ryugetsusho by Ryochi Ikegami, Delp already post that same picture a long time ago.

I seriously hope NK is ready to repel another onslaught of cranes.

"When the most beloved leader Kim Il Sung passed away, thousands of cranes descended from heaven to fetch him. But the birds couldn't take him away because they saw that all North Koreans cried and screamed and pummeled their chests and pulled out their hair.

Deeply moved, the cranes instead put Kim Il Sung to rest in a heavenly palace built on Earth."

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    I ... Did that actually come out of Pyongyang?
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

That is actual NK propaganda regarding the death of the Eternal President Kim Il Suk, yes.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Wowzers
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

NORTH KOREA IS BEST KOREA!!

*runs off*