Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sunny's Art Haven

Oh, Sunny, you should totally teach us how to paint this way. It looks awesome. I'm really liking the detail you're achieving with it. The background looks great, too, with how it goes light from dark. Even though it's not a smoother gradient, it still works really well with the character. The one thing that I could see is that the spikes on his/her back need a little more contrast from the background and from the wolf(? Hope I'm not getting it wrong here.). Honestly, it almost looks as if you did this traditionally with oil paints. :O

I can't wait to see more of this painting style!
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Oh, hahaha, Shadow...yea, you're right there. Granted, I haven't done all the lighting, really, but yes, thank you for pointing that out.

Jaidurn, I actually use Photoshop, Sketchbook Pro, and Painter Essentials. It's really not that hard once you get used to it.

I haven't really finished the spikes, but I totally agree. I was really thinking the same thing, honestly.

I totally messed up this gal's face. @_@ (The eyes are all wrong, I know...shape and stuff.)

Any thoughts otherwise?

And the whole image....

(totally killed quality...)

I like it, but I feel that all the sky colors don't work out completely. I kept painting, but I just didn't get it RIGHT.

Lastly, do you think these colors/styles went well together?

you and your damn furries lolol nah s'all good, K im gonna say the first pic of the top post (the black and white girl)

look at the left eye for a sec, now look at the pupil, it is in a completely different direction than the right pupil, it gives her a googled eye look. centre it up and make sure its the same as the other

The blood spewing out of the furries mouth at first glance looked like a chunk of bloody fur the way it was drawn/painted.

amazing stuff! just the last picture of the wolf girl (Acorn) her feet seems to me are kinda levitating, but I could be wrong. anyway very nice art!

Cloudy: Lol, I said the eyes were screwed!

Joosh: Yea, it is a little thick.

Andr: I think you're totally right. Lol!

welll! I'm telling you again MISSY!

Ooooh...you will, will you? Rawr rawr rawrrrrrrrrr.

I loove the clouds and the background, they're amazing! For the black and white picture of the girl, something about the left hand seems a bit off for me, but I'm not too sure what. If you hold your hand in that position, I think there should be more of a line coming out from the thumb, connecting it closer to the pointer finger, maybe thats it? Other than that all great as always

Hmm, well, it might be the hand shape, or the finger length. I know it looks a little weird to me, too, but I'm not sure what.

Another wip.

Last edited by Sunny; 01-17-2012 at 07:32 PM.