Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Sunny's Art Haven

yayay big update <3 love it all as always! the sparkles on the first pic are really cool, i love all the colours you used. for the games concept, maybe you could sharpen up the rock a bit? its a bit blurred, whereas rocks are very solid! I looove the shading of the blue neck scarf of the head portrait, the colours really bring it out! aaand finally those eyes are amazing! the bottom orange female ones are <3, so realistic and emotional! /end gushing

Alma: We'll call ya Alma! I hope ya don'g mind. Anyway, no matter how many skin tutorials I read and practice, I just can't seem to figure it out. I dunno. Maybe if I painted it a diff color and changed it later, I might get around the mind wrap. Maybe it's just my mind period.

Emon: Eyes are the windows to the soul, right? I hope I can learn to master them. It will take time, but I think it's worth it.

I don't see fur as very complex. Granted, it, like skin, has many different tones. Maybe it's really just a mental "can't do" issue.

Shadow: Oh, yea, they are kind of soft. Heh. I wasn't really thinking about that at the time. *Donk*

I MUST GET BETTEERRR.

Thanks. <3