Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gauging interest. Pixel art tutorials?

Fenn
    Hugging aside, I'd be very interested. Part of what's holding me back from trying it myself is the fear that I'm going to do it wrong and spend even more time than necessary on an already time-consuming process.

+1 to this idea.

Yeah that would be sweet cuz then I could make really pro sprites and turn them into flash animations and have flamers on newgrounds tell me what a shitty artist I am for using other peoples' sprites

Fenn
    Yeah probably obvious but if you did make tuts there would be a section devoted to animation right?

@Sylux - About those kinds of people, I wonder if it ever strikes them that someone has to make all those professional-looking sprites.

Yeah however the ones they flame are the ones with no plot or substance. So basically zomg Goku vs Zazugay who gonna win. However, if you make them real characters with real dialogue and real development, it's eligible for a Daily Topper. Perhaps weekly, if you add voices and make it a functional game. Definitely Weekly if the dialogue is good and you add PC dialogue options.