Thread: Kunichiwa fellow manga&anime lovers and future manga creators!

Talking Kunichiwa fellow manga&anime lovers and future manga creators!

Hi, my name is...well my actual name is a secret, but I go by Saiyagal, Saiyagal85, or my new title Saiyagal Sensei. Yes I am a teacher. I work as a third grade teacher in Kuwait and I teach the American curriculum to the Kuwaiti children. They are sweet girls, but EXTREMELY social.
    Anyway I have been watching anime and reading manga for over ten years now, but sadly I have only recently began drawing manga style. While I have been drawing for years I have never worked on improving my style. This year I have started drawing my own characters for my manga called "Charmed;" the same year I started my full time job.
    Since I am an amateur artist I search the web for tutorials to give me hints and ideas on how to improve my manga style. I really appreciate this website for all of the amazing tutorials it has to help me become a better artist. Hopefully sometime in the future my dream of making "Charmed" a real manga will come true. Right now, I have lesson plans to prepare.
    PS anyone who actually reads this, can you please tell me how to add quotes to the bottom of my threads? You know, the things that appear at the bottom of someones posts every single time. Thanks in advance!

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Hey there, and welcome to MT.

You can edit your signature by clicking on "Edit Profile" under "Forum Actions" in the dark blue toolbar near the top of the page.
    SPOILER! :

After that, just click on "Edit Signature", write whatever you want, and save.
    SPOILER! :

Or, if you prefer, you can try this method. Hope this helps. :)

Domo arigato gozaimasu!
    Thank you!
    You've been CHARMED!

Aw crap I've been charmed again ugggh so anyways welcome have fun and stuff yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyagal85 View Post
    Hi, my name is...well my actual name is a secret, but I go by Saiyagal, Saiyagal85, or my new title Saiyagal Sensei. Yes I am a teacher. I work as a third grade teacher in Kuwait and I teach the American curriculum to the Kuwaiti children. They are sweet girls, but EXTREMELY social.
    Teacher?!!! really? my sis is a teacher too, and I teach match, physics, and english to other students that's awesome :P
    but sometimes I don't have enough patience -.-

anyway, I'm not the best one to say this, but

wellcome!

Yay! Yeah I agree. It is very difficult to be patient. Sometimes I blow my top and holler at my students. At least they shut-up for a minute. They are so talkative.
    You've been CHARMED!