Thread: Hello... again.

Hello... again.

Uh... Hi?
    I'm a bit of a hobbyist manga artist that's (pretty much still) learning to draw better.
    I kinda stumbled upon Rio's tutorials and I learned ALOT from her. So I figured I'd join this forum (She mentioned in one of her tutorials that joining this forum would be a good idea) I don't really know what I can do here since I'm not really experienced with forums and groups, but I'm guessing that I'll enjoy my time here. ^^

Ps., Sorry for the bland Intro, I don't really know what I should be saying. :/
    Pss., And no, I'm not a spam bot, I'm a real life human, so please don't ban me
    Psss., Like my last application... Azul(I do hope that I won't be banned for mentioning it... ) xD

Hi sorry if you had to register again, we get bombarded by spambots daily and sometimes real members get lost in the pages and pages of bots. If you'd like we can change your username to the one you originally signed up for.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hi Azal! I took a look at your account and yes, I see your former one. I'll change your member name to the one you signed up with first (duplicate accounts aren't allowed). Really sorry about that. We literally get pages worth of spam everyday in here and sometimes real accounts get caught in the mix. Next time, I suggest you PM a mod if something you think wasn't right happened. :>

Anyways, welcome to Manga Tutorials!

Well, to be honest, I was a bit shocked when I found out I was banned, but it's ok since it's all a misunderstanding. ^^
    And thanks for changing my name back to my first account, I really want the name Azul,per se,(since Azalonozul is just an inflated version of Azul..xD)

Lastly,thanks for having me here!
    Ps.,If you don't mind ,can i ask you what spam bots are?

Spam bots? You don't know? I'll tell you...

They're persistent little buggers that once it infiltrates your area, it will never leave you alone. Like a really bad virus. You have to be on guard or else they're going to steel your soul. Be careful out there newbie! We mods are the first defense but you're our last defense. :|

If you want more details, read this at your own peril.

...And you're welcome! : )

....Ok, I read about spam bots and they gave me the creeps. D:
    I see why you guys mistook me for a spam bot back then, I sounded a little..mechanical.... xD
    Anyway, thanks for taking your time to reply to me!
    If you don't mind, can I ask another question? By 3 posts in the Welcome wagon, suppose I had only one post up here due to the lack of replies, where could I post the other two?(sorry if I'm being a bother) :}

You can reply to other peoples threads. Say "hi" to other new members and all. But that shouldn't matter to you anymore as you have 4 posts now.

Spambot: