Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Canime's Art ~ Critiques are very much appreciated!

Ehhhh, legs seem short maybe? Idk I don't know how to draw girls, lol, just burly men.

Pretty darn good. Although i think that the perspective on the girl could have been a lot better. It seems as the upper body is in the most basic perspective, while the lower part (legs and feet) are is in the same perspective as the background. Also the feet don't match the asphalt....if you know what i mean. Also her left arm, the one in between the legs, is too long i think. Pretty good job. The cell shading is great! Also tell me did you do the bg and then just drew the character on it or did you use perspective lines on the character too?
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

101 Dalmations Member canime4ever's Avatar
    Thanks Sy & Ged~! I'd change it, but I HATE changing shiz when I'm done. I'll keep that in mind in my next pic though! Speaking of which, I'm having more trouble with perspective ORZ ZOMG ---HUGE--- file XD
    SPOILER! :

Pretty much ignore the 1st pic & I know the foot in the last pic is WAAAYYY off, but pretend it looks decent, k? So out of the 2nd & 3rd pic which would you say is a better use of perspective if I'm wanting it to look like a screen shot from an anime or something... XD I also want to apologize for my awful hand writing...