Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Canime's Art ~ Critiques are very much appreciated!

Its.....pretty darn good! The only thing "I" would do is that i'd enlarge the hand just a little bit more. So that it is seen clearly that its in the air above him. The shorts are ok but i think you should have med them.....well more appropriated for the perspective. If someone is watching some oval shaped ....shapes... from that perspective he wouldn't see so much of those lower ....urm laces? All im saying the lower part of the shorts would be less visible. Awesome work Canime.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

101 Dalmations Member canime4ever's Avatar
    Yeah I'm fixing that up in PS ^u^; Thanks Ged~! NOTE TAKEN!

This is a doodle I did in school and inked it when I got home, and I know there's a few obvious mistakes like the feathers, the scarf, some folds, his shoe, the leg closest to us, his wings/feathers, etc... I'll probably fix it up on Sai when I feel like it. Other than what I've already pointed out, is there anything that I missed?

SPOILER! :

Ok... I need to start taking notes from your work ,Because these are really good drawings!
    but no, other than the errors you pointed out I didnt see any others (probably because I'm not even close to that level yet)

Thank you~ You're on your way man! I started drawing when I was about your age (1-2 years ago) And look where I am now There's still TONS I have to improve on, but I'll keep steadily moving on and as long as you keep practicing you can too~ ! :3

My first attempt at using Sai exclusively XD

Aside from the lack of shine on the eye, is there anything I could improve/work on?

SPOILER! :

Lookin good, but you should be careful with how and where you put gloss. I've never seen a pair of baggy pants that is glossy before. The leather gloves and the hair could be glossy, but they wouldn't give it of by circles of white. Rule of thumbs: circular highlight=>spherical objects, extreme value highlight=>very shiny material

I also realize just now that the leg has two joints.

Other than that; really good work!

nice detail and colouring

@Rubisko -- I was just trying something new that I picked up from here > http://curryuku.deviantart.com/art/Tutorial-Coloring-Hair-260071007?q=boost%3Apopular%20((tutorial)%20AND%20 (by%3Acurryuku))&qo=1 I found it useful, but I agree with you about the shine/gloss. I was just experimenting, trying to find a way that I like. :3

@Cloudy -- Thank you~

Ahhh.... Long time no post, eh? Hahaha.... Anywho, here's some sketches that I've done recently :3

SPOILER! :
    Somethings that I drew this morning...

SPOILER! :
    The first two I drew today and the rest I drew maybe two weeks ago?

Any input would be fantastic~!