View Poll Results: Have I Improved So Far?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: TAG's Art and Critique Thread!

Here is some more to critique

Feel free to choose any!!! or all !!!

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

These are cool. Just watch out for your body proportions. Like the bottom girl---her knees are too high up, and the guy at the top--I think his torso should be longer.

I like the emotion in your poses, and your hatching. They're great! Good job.

Thanks,and yea...I'll try and watch my proportions lol

As Sunny said watch out for them proportions, also one more thing i see is that when you draw baggy pants you make the folds really sharp.... don't do that. the baggy-er the pants the more rounded they would be. All of your male charas have the same chin...might wanna watch out that you don't draw the all the same. The cross-hatching on the girl is pretty great but again as sunny said watch out for proportions. Look at her thigh....now look at her calf.......now at the thigh again..... Don't you think the thigh is a bit too wide? Other then that pretty good keep up with it!!!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

yea,ill try and carefully plan my proportions before I draw,I noticed that it look kinda weird ,but I didnt think about it too much until I inked it and was like. " Aw,Crap",lol.

Thanks For the feedback,Much Appreciated

Here is somethething that I reall need critiqued,not the picture itself but the study of perspective ofr each charcater in the picture.

So What I was trying to do here was use a character(Fran From KHR) and I made the left a girl and right a guy,and the left is supposed to be a slight down shot,and the right a slight up shot.

No need to really work much about anatomy,but the perspective is something hard for me,so yeah,If someone could help me out,Thatd be great

PICTURE:

SPOILER! :

MODIFIED Refrence Pose [LEFT] : http://www.posemaniacs.com/archives/1546

MOIDIFIED Refrence Pose [RIGHT] :http://www.posemaniacs.com/archives/1486

NOTE: I originally tried to do the Exact reference poses,but for some reason they didnt see all that right so I ended up changing some things.

The angles aren't working for a number of reasons. Firstly, we should be able to see the bottom of the guy's shoes based on the reference pose. Then his clothes should match the angle as well, and the same applies to the girl.

To get poses like this right, try drawing boxes in the perspective you want your characters to be in, then fill them in, first as boxes, then fleshed out. At least that's how I've read you do it. Alternatively, just follow Posemaniacs to the pixel. Don't erase once you think you've failed. Finish up the pose and try again next to it, on the back, or on another sheet of paper.

Lastly, I'm liking those frog hats.

About left
    its almost looking like a front view. I think make her legs longer.
    Right-
    Every time you draw those pants i see lot of folds . Go for smooth lines and draw folds where its needed.
    Look out for proportions in various angle pose.
    Advice-
    ofcourse analyse and draw FANARTS .
    Look out for manga pages dynamic poses etc .

Gracias I Shall come back when I have improved!!!!

So Ive been practicing my digital arts abit with my messed up hanvon tablet,and its - half a stylus,Cuz ive made a livestream to practice everyday.Anyways,I was doing things at random and god knows I need LOADS of improvement when it comes to when it comes to digital art.

But Imma just see what people can tell me and collect feedback and improve!

(Below)

SPOILER! :

ITS hard to see the details so heres a link to my Deviantart to see it better:

http://kingfromhatena.deviantart.com...-art-313974580

- Basically I just started doing things at random,when it cam to coloring and stuff....but hopefully you will see like...ALL of my mistakes and point them all out,lol

- by the way,that glowing stuff and everything....I guess I made it to where she is reviving a cat.Thats how it looks.Thats not how I planned it turning out but,whatever.