Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What would make a good Zombie Apocalypse care package?

Blow torches ppl! don't be botherin on guns and silencers and axes and swords. Burn them. when fuel gets over, get some wood..cloth...paper...anything!

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I looked and I'm wondering why no one said a flashlight or batteries? I would suggest a bottle opener instead of the clunky can opener cuz its way smaller so less space needed but will take a bit longer to get a can open with it.
    Also
    Viewing Story: #140734

MLIAFor Father's Day, I came up with an epic idea for a present. My mom, older brother and I made my dad a Zombie Survival Kit. It includes Twinkies, Spam, canned fruit, Hello Kitty Band-Aids, glowsticks, toilet paper, bar soap, the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, Beef Jerky, a water bottle with a filter, a box of shotgun shells, a magnesium firestarter, a collapseable shovel, a first-aid kit, a Sudoku book, and a 18-inch machete (no, really). My Dad is a medic on the local SWAT team, and already has a detailed Zombie plan. I am positive he will love it! I am so excited for Sunday! MyFamily'sLIA

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I said flashlight in my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I said flashlight in my first post.
    ^^^^^^^^^

Tactical crossbow, rifle size (long range, reusable ammunition, less skill than a longbow, possible sights and laser pointers, silent. Advantages of a firearm without most of the disadvantages)
    Good sharp knife, for dozens of uses from tin opener to last-resort combat weapon
    Hipflask of your spirit of choice
    Sweet hat (Stetson best, but get one suited to your local environment. don't go back for it)
    Medication, various types
    Linen wraps for wounds and broken bones
    Utility belt to hold knife, hipflask, other useful bits and bobs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Guys. All you need is Sylux because he is a perfect meat shield and if you get cold you just cut him open and use his warmth.

Plus I am the most handsome in da world

Everything they used in Shaun of the Dead. also team up with some cool people since i think i'll prob. die if i fight alone...

Now I'm wondering if you can fit a suppressed shotgun into the care package. Maybe if the suppressor's disassembled?

A twinkie, watching movies has learned you can get into alot of trouble without a twinkie