Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Artwork by spidergoth

Hope it helps
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Quote Originally Posted by ckyume View Post
    Was that a teddy plush toy on the upper right corner? also I really like your drawing of girls with big boobs and stuff just try to include the feet on your daily sketches too.

Man that's totally inappropriate lol...little more respect next time?

Very helpful, thanks Gedeon, I guess it was a "back-breaking pose" lol

I get what you're saying Shadowsfade no worries, I still got a lot to work on when it comes to drawing at different angles and poses in general.

Thanks Cloudy-chan but I'm a pretty calm person it takes a lot more than a silly comment to offend me.
    Last edited by spidergoth; 01-13-2012 at 07:36 PM.

grr new semester and part time job gives me little time to draw, but I still been sketching as much as I can. The first one is a quick sketch, I just actually finished it, and now that I look at it I don't know why I drew her foot that direction ^^; lol

anyway the second is me practicing inking by hand I messed up quite a bit due to my shakey hands and/or the ink running out and pissing me off. Any constructive criticism is appreciated as always.

wow I really like the last one her outfit is pretty creative too! (which is awesome! that's one of my weak points...) don't really see any mistakes outright, I'm only really confused about the way she's holding the stick thing. It looks heavy... and awkwardly held, but I dont think anything is wrong with the way she's holding it. It's just my preference I guess? haha also nice inking! For the top one I know its just a quick sketch, but her top leg looks like it's lifted rather than rested on the other. Either moving the top one down or the bottom one up would fix that easily Hope I helped...

Thanks for the feedback Corastaur ^_^ For the catgirl well I kind of figure the weapon would be light like a broom still it is pretty awkward way of holding it ^^; and thanks for the pointers on the first one...grrr I really need to work on my poses.

So anyway here are two more sketches I did today...seems like I only get free time on Tuesdays ^^; Felt like trying something different.

Suppose to be a mermaid I was kind of confused on how to position the tail and hand.

Profile view practice I suppose

When you are drawing things in the background like the last picture, try and picture what it would look like in your mind, think about what perspective it would have. because she is sitting pretty much level to the eye that pool of water would have more perspective and be a different shape :3

At the moment it looks as if we are looking down on the water from above.

Apart from what Cloudy said about the background, I love both the pictures! The first picture is really good, and the hand in the bottom one is amazing!

That is one of my fave poses, actually. I've tried so many times to draw that pose, but I could never get the crossed legs right, but you, with a little work, could master that, it's so good. The eyes are also great, I can't see much wrong with your work on the Kedi character.

As for the Mermaid, very nice work, I could learn a lot by looking at it, I might be able to draw a good mermaid if I followed your example.

As for Jasmine, great body work, and the back ground is nice, and the water lilly was a very nice touch, if you work harder, I think you could become one of the better artists on MT.

Thanks for the feedback, working on the background Cloudy cause I have Jasmine as a profile shot and the pool looks like a different angle like looking down but it should look more like a side view...still really need to work on backgrounds. And Shadowsfade thanks I still hate hands though lol. And thanks for the compliment Liebe but I still have a long way to go, I'm still trying to get comfortable with anatomy and posing the body and different angles.

Anyway so here's some more stuff some sketching.

Some more of my Oc's:

SPOILER! :

A tribute to Rukia and Orihime of Bleach though I can't copy Kubo's style I love these girls:

SPOILER! :

Practicing some digital coloring:
    SPOILER! :

I still struggling with hands grr any feedback is appreciated ^_^