Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Artwork by spidergoth

The skin is coloured really well! and you've highlighted the hair nicely too

Thanks guys, I do love working with colors...portraits though kind of frustrate me grr ..they take a long time and I can't really replicate a picture (not good enough yet) and being a perfectionist it bothers me (guess I can't afford to be one when it comes to art just yet).
    See I was trying to draw this:
    SPOILER! :

Obviously the colors are different which I already mentioned...what bothers me is the face I can't draw the features correctly. Practice practice practice is all I can say right now, but thanks again for the feedback.
    Last edited by spidergoth; 01-12-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Is that a picture of yourself?

Weird drawing you were doing.

@Sylux yes it is...
    @Clockhand...its weird? Why?

Interesting representation. Sort of anime-like. Great colors, very flattering, nice job.

Was that a teddy plush toy on the upper right corner? also I really like your drawing of girls with big boobs and stuff just try to include the feet on your daily sketches too.
    Last edited by ckyume; 01-11-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Lightly inappropriate, unless good friends. Perhaps better wording? Something like "Enjoy drawings of more well-endowed females." Only of course if not good friends.

@Sylux yeah I suppose I spend too much time drawing manga characters and not a lot of realism and that's why it ended up like that.
    @ckyume I'm not sure if I drew that many girls with, lets say large assets, I've been trying to work on a variety of body shapes...-_-; oh and its a plush cow lol I don't know if that's important or not.

Anyway I do realize I've been kind of boring when it comes to drawing the entire body...I practice it but I don't post all my sketches because most of them suck. But if you want a full body picture I just drew this up:

I did it in reference to a pose from posemaniacs.com but still seems idk off in places and the hands are atrocious

I think you portrayed yourself very well! Maybe its because in the photo, our left side of your face is in quite a lot of shadow, whereas it isnt as dark in your drawing, which may be what makes it look a little different? Also, I like the fairy you've done I had a quick browse of posemaniacs to find (what I think is) your reference, and I think maybe its the top bit of the chest? in the reference, the chest is more angled (if you know what I mean), and I think that as you can see some of the back behind (her) left arm, as the chest isn't as angled that could be what makes it slightly off? other than that, the legs and general anatomy is very good hope you get what I mean and it wasn't too confusing :S