Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Artwork by spidergoth

@Mr. Liebe
    I love Kuboís work his art is really amazing though Iím a really good mimic of it. Thanks about the neko, sheís one of my favs to draw though Iím not a bit cat girl fan though donít put yourself down weíre all on different levels here and Iíve got a long ways to go developing my skills as well.

@ JJorgie
    Thanks though Iíve got a long way to go I really struggle with it

@Shadowsfade I completely redid that picture lol though I ended up making her arm too long, I really need a lot of practice with profile views.

@Cloudy Thanks like I said I redrew her because the first picture was rushed and Iím happy I did cause she looks much better, I put her hair in two and gave her a coconut drink lol but I wonít post it here it will be out on the saimoe competition soon anyway.

Anyway Iíve made myself very busy so far this summer unfortunately, though Iíve found more than enough time to do some drawings, a lot of hand and facial studies in particular I really need to get back on whole body anatomy studies though as that is something I continue to struggle with. I actually ended up doing 26 portraits ^^; but I wonít post those because well itís just a lot and I can point out most problems with those pretty much by myself.

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

Some character designs Iíve been working on I wanted some critiques before I decide to complete the girls digitally, the third girlís right leg is too long so I know Iíve got to fix that already. Iím not really good with instruments (drawing Öwell playing them too ^^; ) so I did have to practice those a few times to get them to look decent, I hate drawing fenders but I really thought that guitar suited that particular character and drawing a left handed one just makes it more complicated. I still need to draw in the straps for the instruments so no I donít think that the bass and keyboard can just float in air like that.
    SPOILER! :

This one I wanted to do something a little different since I do tend to draw a very simple manga style more often than not. Iím still not quite sure if Iím set and stone with the design of the character so Iíll probably change some things here and there any suggestions on that and anatomy as well as what to do for a background I would like since I actually want to finish this piece.

I love all of them! The first five girls are really cute! The last one's left arm looks kind of bendy, but other than that wonderful job! Great detail!

101 Dalmations Member ScarletHue's Avatar
    They are cute and I like that you make the effort to change up the pose a lot. I'd recommend you work on making each character's face more distinct.

Ugh I've been so lazy with drawing -_-; I sketch every once in a while but grr... Anyway I'm gonna try to atleast draw once a week, sure its just a hobby but dammit I want to improve....maybe I'll try something Valentine's Day themed later...

Anyway here are some pics of some of my old OC's revamped its been about a year since I last drew them

SPOILER! :
    Before

Now

SPOILER! :

Before:
    Now:

SPOILER! :

Before:
    Now:

SPOILER! :

Before:
    Now:

SPOILER! :
    Before:

Now:

SPOILER! :
    Before:
    Now:

SPOILER! :
    Before (well atleast half the face...took me a while to finalize the character):

Now:

For now maybe all do a full body shot of the characters and from different angles, after all my anatomy still sucks -_-; I need more motivation

Practicing some coloring techniques...still have trouble with it....needed to use a bigger brush obviously:
    SPOILER! :

The heights would be more differentiated but this is whatever...mostly I just wanted to see my characters together and in color so idk its not finished I need more shadows but I liked the hair atleast.
    SPOILER! :