Its relating to art. When I started drawing, I learned by tracing DBZ photos in the windows. I only was 7 years old at the time until I turned 10 and that's when quit drawing. Now I found myself again thanks to Kishimoto Masashi. There are some major problems I been going through. I dont think I'll ever see myself drawing like a real professional. Even kids that are younger than me who are very skill and talented. They know how to do things that I don't know how to do. I don't know anything about art when I was growing up and I still don't know now. I just draw. My problem is that I want to go on with my comics I'm extremely working but I can't because there are a lot of things I haven't mastered and I want to learn it now. A lot of people tell me that I must learn and study the real thing and then drawing comics and anatomy will be easy. But that'll take forever for me to learn. I have these urges to draw and draw and draw but homework, school, video games and my job blocks me. I love video games and that one of the things that kinda improve my drawing. All I draw is cartoons and cartoons. Is there anything you can do to help me understand or solve my problems?