Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So, who are your main characters (your own OC only)

Quote Originally Posted by Shuro View Post
    I get that. But you made a big deal out of knowing which I see as flaming.
    That's not flaming he's just an idiot.

Sylux dont call people assholes. If you're gonna post in this mary sue thread stay on topic.

name: Shirou
    height: 180cm
    weight: 66kg
    skills: diffrent martial arts, musical genious
    job: student
    key traits:yellow green eyes, earing in the left ear (can't take it off), a tatoo on his left shoulder ( black flame)
    home town: kyoto
    description:
    A slefconcentred ,egocentric guy, feared by everyone around him, being way too mysterious about his past, he's the subject of endelss rumors, that ended up building legends about him,he doesnt seem to even notice though. he's a manipulator, a vicious character that doesn't have the silghtest notion of trust and principales, uses anyone anytime, sees all pple around him as shields and means
    as the story goes it reveals his real dark side, which is being born into the family of a cursed blood, and so he can only live as demon among pple fated to never love or be loved by anyone...
    personnality: sarcastic, indifferent,polite and meticulous
    likes: music, BBQ, his mother,fights,hide n seek game (likes to hide), styling his hair
    hates: the rest of his family ( he's n illigitimate son), food that wasn't prepered infront of him, bad taste ( fashion,music etc...)
    story: realises the hidden truth about his curse, and take the journey to find a way to undo it

ps: shadowriku i love ur OC ! btw my real name (Marwa) means Quartz in my native language
    Last edited by mery; 12-12-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Name: Ravenhunter Krieger Von Darksunderman
    Height: 6'9"
    Weight: Exactly one long tonne
    Build: Lithe, short, but with close-knit, solid ox muscles beneath his clothes.
    Job: Starjousting Extradimensionaut Mercenary Nightpirate Robopriest of love and peace.

Skills: Space breathing, teleportation, unfathomable strength, and high school geography. Healed by pain and bullets, but healed even more by being healed. His one weakness is that he is healed by the comparative weakness of others.
    Key traits: An entire mega demon robot body aswell as a normal body, aswell as a robot arm with a nuclear black hole cluster missile hidden in the elbow, and axe fingers. He has white hair, normal-coloured skin and an IQ of 246kg. He has a great many abhorrent battlescars, but they do not detract from his supreme attractiveness. His eyes are silver in two and gold in the other. Often wears a vast void-coloured garment, crafted from the very finest bovine hides that the distant land of cornwall has to offer. Frequently wears a spacegold crown (which was cast from the melted down remains of the old evil universe king's nuclear laser chainsaw sword), and a weilds a nuclear laser chainsaw sword (which was cast from the melted down remains of the old evil universe king's spacegold crown). Also, cargo pants.

Home Town: Beyond space, time and lite, in a fortress made of ice-fire inside the universes' galaxy sun.

Titles: 'God+1'

Describer: A kind-hearted poet who loves quiet meditation and smashing universes in the name of lovely justice. Everyone who meets him either loves his charming personality or hates him because of secrets involving his dark and mysterious past. This mysterious past is a secret even to him, since he gave himself amnesia to hide the gravity of his sins. He got his powers from a future version of himself which had come back in time and warned him about a great evil he was going to perform in the future, which also caused a great many of his old space vampire angel shark allies to disown him and plot his demise. Tragically, fighting them and killing them all against his will turned out to be the very evil deed itself. His father and his brother were space vampire angel sharks, so he had to fight them to the death aswell. Sometimes he likes to eat spaghetti and listen to rap music.

Likes: Space gold, Mega Shakespeare, and a good drink every now and then.

Dislikes: People who have gigantic ammounts of power gifted to them at a young age, yet still seem to have developed no major personality traits, life goals or even hobbies.

Fav phrase: "I do not know whether there are gods, but there ought to not be."
    Last edited by Regantor; 12-13-2011 at 02:20 PM.

Nice

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Oh god, it's Sephiroth Goku the Stampede meets TTGL.
    Came expecting Ulow, stayed for the Mega Shakespeare.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

I would pay for a comic about this dude

is it possible to pick ur nose with axe fingers? its p tragic

Well, since it says he has those "aswell", maybe he has a normal hand too? Maybe he, like, stores his extra demon robot body in the zeroth dimension, but it's still sorta connected to his neck via string theory or something?

The real question is, if "Starjousting Extradimensionaut" is his official job, how many others can there be? Is the jousting of stars in dimensions yet unknown a business respectable enough to pay average rent prices? I heard galaxy suns are hot property, so this seems kind of unrealistic, unfortunately...

People only want to read about cold, hard scientific facts these days, after all. :/

101 Dalmations Member GAbRieLWrIgHt's Avatar
    He seems a bit overpowered to me, I mean really, how many manga characters do you know that can't die, other than Goku? He's healed by pain? It may just be me, but that seems kind of contradictory. Isn't pain in a connection with injuries? If you are injured it hurts. If pain heals him, wouldn't he just never experience pain? Of course it is possible that he experiences the pain and THEN it heals him. And there are a lot of long, run on names and titles. Maybe shorten them up a bit? Not to sound mean, or rude, but it seems kind of like this is supposed to be a joke. Once again, no offense.

It's a joke man