Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: So, who are your main characters (your own OC only)

So, who are your main characters (your own OC only)

Well ive never posted before but i had an idea and i had to go for it eventually so lez do diz

I want to see the personalities of your main character. You can give an entire biography IDC Ill start with the always a pain in the *** Quartz. (this is mostly for shonen characters but if ur doin realism then leave out skillz plz, normal ppl dont have any).

Name: Quartz
    Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 150lbs with his feather boots. without them his weight due to magic is 750lbs
    Build: Light, athletic, Slim
    Skillz: A mage that fights up close with and without a sword. A CQC Magician or Combat Magi for short. Element of light
    Job: Mercenary
    Key traits: A demon arm, silver hair, tan skin and an IQ of 290(though he dosen't show it), ridiculous strength and abnormal endurance, small horns and pointed ears, glowing dragon eyes, odd hair style, peculiar dress fashion.
    Home Town: A quaint little mountain town next to a steam-punk city on the most elite part of the continent
    Titles: Worlds most powerful Mage.

Dezcribshun: He's a bit of an as*hole who speaks his mind straight out and unfiltered. Hes the kind of person who would explain to a girl that he wont look at her cuz shes flat chested. Always the last to help someone with a small problem and laugh at those less fortunate. Eats like a bottomless pit. Somehow great with girls but so clueless that he accidentally has the tendency to lead them on. Valiant at the worst time and has no sense of chivalry. Non-heroic but will save anyone anywhere. Stupidly brave and a slob who cant read a situation. An unromantic idiot with a passion for weird things. The guy thats too amusing to hate.

Likes: 10 star foods, nature, the city, his brother, Inifinitaluna Phenoxia (calls her Ini, calls herself Tiffany, shes his childhood friend and yes im looking for a better name that showes the word Infinity)

Dislikes: Loud, flat chested women(the first woman he teams up with... her short description), moody bastards(the second person), bad music and people who cant sing(the third one), disrespect of food, swordsmen (hes a swordsman too -.-').

Fav phrase: I ain't no hero, heroes die. I, am a Mercenary.

Story: Leaves in search of Ini after she left the village for unknown reasons when he was 12. He loved her but never got to say it.

DONT MAKE YOURS LIKE MINE IF YOU DONT WANT TO. My character designs are complex and so he is described in depth. If you cant think up all this about your character then dont hurt yourself.

My character is so in depth because i have read about 60 manga titles...Im such an otaku

101 Dalmations Member GAbRieLWrIgHt's Avatar
    Name: Sodo
    Height: 5'11''
    Weight: 143
    Build: Light, Fast, Average
    Skills: Can use one or two swords. Master of the Shigemune no kōhai.
    Job: Swordsman, one of the Strongest Swordsman in the World.
    Key Traits: Black Eyes, Black Hair, White Vest w/ Black bands that keep it from opening. White, slightly baggy pants, black wraps around ankles and shins or the reverse.(Vest on the latter has no bands and stays open.)
    HomeTown: Langtow, Shihai
    Titles: Goes from 20 to Strongest Swordsman in the World.

Desription: Funny and Sarcastic, loves fighting, but not for blood, for pride. A people-person, everbody likes him, and he likes most everybody else, but not his enemies or people who look down on him. IF somebody is stupid enough to do that, he becomes serious and his personallity changes completly, and he becomes a serious, bad***, cut the crap person. Strategic.

Likes: Swords, collecting swords, legendary swords, sharp swords, women, friends, Yamatori Socki.
    Dislikes: Blunt weapons, people who use blunt weapons, enemies.

Fav phrase: "Lets see who has a sharper mind."

Story: Wants to be the strongest swordsman in the world. The only way he can do that is to fight all of them. He meets his best friend Yamatori Socki while heading to fight the 13th swordsman in the beginning. Later he finds out that none of them were dead, and has to re-fight each of them. He later begins to care more about Yamatori and Akemi.
    Last edited by GAbRieLWrIgHt; 12-09-2011 at 04:19 PM.

Wow you're an asshole. Since normal people don't have skills, neither do you.

101 Dalmations Member GAbRieLWrIgHt's Avatar
    they CAN be good at math or algebra, or stats or music theory or latin or some other normal thing

Exactly

Name: Kattai Shingi
    Quick Description: Tall and slim, and with too many scars to name. His hair is tied up into a topknot, pitch black, but not without its streaks of grey. In his old age, his hair has started to thin. His beard is short but thick, dotted with more salt than pepper. He's lean and gaunt, choosing not to indulge overmuch in anything that may hinder his service. His face, solemn and untouched by passion, still has many lines of laughter etched into his skin, along with a number of wrinkles and scars.
    Traits: A grizzled veteran of a hundred battles, he's much more reactionary than many other men. He realises that a single mistake can cost you your life, and so he makes it a point to never be unprepared - not that he often has much of a choice in the matter. Though not so quick on the draw, skilled with a blade or possessing a good aim, when in the midst of battle he can keep his head and his cool, and he can lead you to victory.
    Personality: Steadfast in the face of danger, he will never hesitate to answer the call, to fulfil his duty and to step into the line of fire. He's calm, collected, and not much can drive him to anger. He likes to believe that treachery has no place in his soul - that such a heinous act is beyond him. He despises cowardice in all its forms - whether that be guerilla tactics, firearms, dishonourable conduct or anything else that could be considered such.
    Many who might describe him, would say of him thus: He is a paragon of virtue, though not without his failings.
    Many less refined people might imply that though he adheres to the code of Bushido, he is too rigid, and thus brittle. He cannot bend, but must simply shatter.

So I see we are already having a flame war in a thread was a decent idea.

Can we please keep this clean. I hate for a mod to lock the thread.

I'm not saying fuck you go die am I? No, I'm just letting him know he needs to choose better words in a pushy manner to really get my point across.

I get that. But you made a big deal out of knowing which I see as flaming. You could have said it nicely that you were slightly(or higher) offended.

Anywho, I won't argue with you. To be on topic I will post my Main OC as soon as I can. I will just edit this post.

I'm a flamer, huh. You must've never gone to YouTube before