Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Nisaren's Art - new WIP - 4-7-14

Its pretty good but it seems that her Right leg(our left) is bent pretty good but the shading doesn't look like it. I mean that you should have some shading that defines her knee. But again it could be just me
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

@Gedeon I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I have some lighting corrections that I'm planning on doing but I don't quite understand your suggestion.

Nah im sorry! >_< i never make sense!! My point was that the shadows on her skirt don;t look right! It looks like theres no knee there! You get it right @w@
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Heh, alright. I did some more fixing, it's not perfect, but I can't see myself spending much more time on it. So this is the finished version.

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    OOOooo Pretty! Many thanks for the redline so I can see the actual going ons. It's not an easy pose and it's great you're breaking out from the walking/standing/sitting comfort zone.

No crit, but just wondering what do you plan to put in the bg? Or r u gonna leave it as is?

Again, I should learn about light colouring as my colour pref tend to be on a duller / darker side. *sigh*

Yeah, I'm planning on just leaving it as is. I had considered putting her in an abandoned ballroom or on a stage or something but the lighting would be really tricky to get to match up with the background. This is the problem with doing all the coloring of the subject before you finish the background.

I think the best way to learn about color is to just play with it and see what interesting combinations you can find.

Sweet work man! I know it's already done, but I must say her legs are looking a little twisted. When I get a moment I'll try to type up a proper crit. Much love for these colors.

@Sparky-J Thanks for looking. Yeah, I think I know what the problem is with the leg. I believe I need to change how the folds of the dress curve so that it looks like the leg is where it's supposed to be. I doubt I'll get around to it, but you never know.

----
    So now that I'm done with all of my requests I can go back to sketching and studying. Here's a few quick sketches that I did the past couple of days.

A couple more daily sketches and one colored version.

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    very zexy! But he looks way too thin! Like ... almost starving.