Thread: Nisaren's Art - new WIP - 4-7-14

Threaded View

Nisaren's Art - new WIP - 4-7-14

So it's been a while everyone. I'm not sure if any of you remember me or not. I kind of disappeared for the past few months during the whole forum changing thing. In the meantime, I've been working on my art pretty regularly and figured it would be worth posting some up here for some C&C.

Some of the work I'm posting is older just to give you a comparison reference. But be ready for a long post as I've had a bit of art piling up.

Old Stuff

Here's a couple of my better pieces that I had posted a long time ago on the other forum. You may have seen them already.

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

Yeah I know these last two weren't really anime/manga. I was on a realism kick for a bit.

At any rate on to the new stuff.

New Stuff (1/6/10

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

This image began my pursuit of a more "moe" style to my art.
    SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

I apologize for the large pictures. There was no good middle sized image for some of them. At any rate, if you would like to see the pieces that I haven't posted I have them on my deviant art page. Any thoughts and comments on my newer pieces would be greatly appreciated. I definitely feel that I've come a long way in just the past several months and I don't want to find myself plateauing or becoming too satisfied with my progress.
    Last edited by nisaren; 04-07-2014 at 08:38 AM.