Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Nisaren's Art - new WIP - 4-7-14

Tbh It looks as though (To me,) that the girl on the right's eyes look funny.

I mean this by they curve and face upwards, while the head points a little downwards.

The same could go for the nose, but the mouth is in the right place.

@Joosh Thanks for the comment. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

-------------
    I'm still fiddling around with Painter 11 trying to figure out the best way to do things. So in the meantime here's a couple of group board figure studies that I did.

Spoilered for nudity
    SPOILER! :

wow, those are awesome! I especially like the pose in the bottom one

I think that the legs are a bit longer then they should be in the first one......but i should shut up since my legs are like that......only more hairy......with a hanging thing in the middle.........and why am i typing this?
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Wow... it's been a while. So umm... yeah. I haven't been drawing too much of late. Too much else going on in my life. At any rate, here's a piece that I scribbled out a while ago and started to color in to try to get back into the groove of things.

101 Dalmations Member ScarletHue's Avatar
    You have some gorgeous gestural work, great loose lines. I think the last one, the girl's legs are a little straight for a female, but I spose its just a coloured sketch.

@ScarletHue Thank you for the comment. I'll keep your suggestion in mind for the future. I didn't use reference for the picture which was probably my downfall.

----
    Spoilered for nudity.
    SPOILER! :

Another WIP... I've started painting on the iPad I received for Christmas and I'm pretty pleased with how this one is turning out. Procreate is freaking awesome. Highly recommend it to anyone that wants to paint on their iPad. Very similar in many ways to painting in Photoshop... and it's only $4.99. XD

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    Hi Nisaren! Sweet pic!

Yes, I agree on that Procreate is freaking awesome. Especially after their recent update where they added a lot more brushes and features. I swing between using Procreate and SketchBook Pro on the iPad. After getting the Wacom Bamboo Stylus for the iPad, things just got a whole lot easier.

However, I'm still planning on getting a new desktop by the end of this month and the latest ver of Photoshop. Hopefully you all will see a lot more stuff from my side soon.

As usual, always enjoy seeing your artwork. Keep it up!
    Last edited by Lady_Knife; 04-17-2012 at 04:35 AM.

Yeah, I actually also have both Sketchpad Pro and Procreate too. I think the other reason I like Procreate is that there's very little lag between my brush stroke and seeing it appear on the screen. I like the fact that Sketchpad Pro has the option for a higher res canvas but the interface isn't quite as nice as Procreate. That's awesome that you're getting a new desktop. I look forward to seeing more of your work too.

An update of the piece that I've been painting on my iPad. I'm hoping to eventually add color to it.