Quote Originally Posted by nisaren View Post
@Egoslip Thanks for looking. I believe you are correct, I should have made the elbow a little bit higher than I did. It wouldn't take long to fix it actually, but I don't know if I'll bother... so tired of looking at that piece. D:

@Gedeon Lol, I'm glad you noticed the tree. It's amazing what a decent texture can do to help a painting or background really pop out. I agree the shading does make her look older than she would under different lighting, however, that can happen. I think the only thing I would correct on her face at this time would be to tough up underneath her eyes a little bit. But meh, I'm tired of fiddling with this piece, lol.

-----
So after spending a month on one piece (longest among of time I've ever spent on a piece), I decided to try to knock out some speed paintings using what I've learned over the past month or so. So I gave myself a time limit of 90 minutes to complete these(although I didn't actually time the first picture). At any rate, in order to keep my thread PG, I decided to censor the nude girl study. :X

They're obviously not finished. Since I am trying to constrain myself to a 90 minute time limit, anything that isn't done when the timer goes off is left as is. XD
send me uncensored lol