Thread: ERUTAN {dedicated to save my earth}

Hybrid View

ERUTAN {dedicated to save my earth}

Summary : Erutan man who is born of hatred of the earth to man, He was given the task to resolve disputes between the owner of the elemental nature (guards the balance of the world). and the next task is to punish the people of the earth.

im using manual method , just leveling, speaking text and paneling i m using Photoshop

Require comments to be better for this comic
    please enjoy

to see more my comic please visite my DA http://itohara.deviantart.com/gallery/33462160

Well I like the story's plot. I am guessing that it is a other worldly being who is passing judgment on the world?

Anywho, the main flaw I saw was the grammar. You misspelled several words, like when that guy with the spiky hair said, 'strenght'. But I kind of assume your native language isn't English. If I am wrong, you definitely should work on that. Over all, the comic isn't bad. It could use some more work, ie better character design(just my preference), but nothing more practice wouldn't solve.

Any ways, good luck.

Edit:

Oh, and can you fix the pages to make them bigger? They were small and hard to read unless I stared close at the computer.