Thread: Nervont's Art

Nervont's Art

Hi, I've been doing some art and I just want some advice on what to draw next and what would be the best thing to do to improve quickly. I've been copying some photos and recently I've been doing posemaniacs drawings. I won't post everything just some things I've been doing. I haven't had too much time to draw lately so I just do quick posemaniacs drawings like the one below. Please tell me if I should keep doing posemaniacs drawings or is there something else I should practice (I know my hands and feet suck...)? Thanks! Btw the photos aren't the greatest, and some are at bad lighting and angles :S

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Dat hair. DAT HAIR. Waah, dude, you've got some impressive stuff. >w<

thanks ^^
    A problem I seem to have though is consistency, like when i draw photos sometimes they come out decent but most times its just like draw erase draw erase paper too crinkled to draw anymore lol

It's nice to see you posting, Nervont. It's also rad to see some Beatles art work. @_@ You have no idea how happy you made my soul with that second one.

I'm really liking the anatomy pose. It's got all the action lines it needs to be interesting. You also got great hands there.

Now on the third piece, his neck is a little thick. If you brought it in more towards the middle of the chin, it'd look more natural. Also, if you want him to look more like he's putting more weight on his elbow, than you could try moving his right(our left) leg further away from the wall. This would help make him look like he's actually relaxing, instead of just putting his elbow on the wall just because. Mostly you just gotta mess around and see what works for you. Try moving his left(our right) leg around to see what kinds of relaxed poses you can pull off just by shifting it a little.

I hope to see you posting more artwork soon!

Wow man you really like the Beatles huh man good stuff good stuff