Page 7 of 78 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Rant Thread

Man, you job sounds like its horrible, hope you get a new one soon!

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Ok im like living in this thread it seams.

Ok so like a month ago i asked my boss about a promotion and explained that ive been with the company 4.5 years and my last boss swept me under the rug and swore i never asked him about any promotion even tho i had a witness to two of the four times i asked. My current boss is best friends and NEIGHBORS with our district manager who has the power to promote some one. All he said at the time is "I will talk with stefan and let him know you want to move up." all was good apparently.

Then this whole thing with my assistant manager goes down and i end up working with my boss two nights ago so I had to ask for peace of mind "COnsidering the recent events how badly did this hurt my chances of me getting a promotion?" he says "Oh not at all" I about passed out from relief then he continues " . . . But! Now correct me if im wrong. YOu uh seem to have uh oh i dont know? Called corporate and reported the DM (stefan)?" "Yup" "Why would you do that?" TO sum it up i reported him like 3-4 months ago because he apperntly had an assistant manager return money to a customer. I was trained that we NEVER do that and its NEVER to happen. I talked to another assistant manager about it because we didnt have a store manager at the time and she talked to a store manager from another store and both said i should report it. So I did. THEN low and behold the people i called and reported it to TOLD THE DISTRICT MANAGER WHO I WAS REPORTING WHAT I SAID AND GAVE HIM MY NAME!!!!

I knew about them giving my name because the assistant manager that i asked if i should report the incicdent told me he told her i called on him. So my current boss goes on to say
    "Well stefan is pretty sore about that still i believe. I dont know why youd go above his head like that because when you go above some ones head it makes you look bad. He has the power to promote and well you cant really blame him if he still holds a grudge about that when you apply. You unfortunately have all the qualifications and most of the training that we need but its up to stefan wheather or not he wants to or can be the bigger man and get past this. Im not saying its a no but it doesnt seem likely. You can still apply and all tho."

If he didnt still have something against me how and why did my boss suddenly bring up or come into the information that I reported the DM? I cant call corporate because they will just tell him (and i would have to give my name again or they wouldnt know who the fuck I was talking about being i guess discriminated??? against!) and since they are buddys they will fuck with my hours possibly or set me up to be fired legally. If i get fired and call it makes my story sound much less credible because it turns into the whinings of the spurned employee crying foul for being fired. If i just stay as is im not going anywhere and will continue to eek out a meager existence as a cleaning bitch. If I leave the company Im walking away from 4.5yrs of hard work and invested time trying to prove myself good enough for the lowest of the low which makes me just pathetic.

What. the. hell. What the fuck is wrong with those people at your store... why did they give them your name.. what happened to ' reporting anonymous ' :l... i mean it isnt your fault at all i get stefan is upset about it but you just heard it was wrong and never to do that, you even asked asst. manager and a store manager.

Isn't the DM supposed to get trouble for giving back money? You did the best you could do man :l. I hope stefan gets it. Good Luck Psy @__@

Also, my brother keeps being an Ass UGMFG.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Fuck my APUSH Teacher. He spends all of our class time lecturing material that never winds up on the tests. He also tells us to read 20 pages out of our textbooks and take notes everyday. That might be OK, if, you know, APUSH was the only class we have. Of course, the subject of these notes never wind up on the tests either and he pitches a bitch whenever someone doesn't do them. Also, out midterm is so long it has to be split up and go into a regular class period. Apparently 2 Hours isn't enough. We had a practice test today that was 68 questions, and I didn't even finish. Friday we have a test that's 80 questions. And it's not like I'm slow or the only other one in this situation. I can take a 200 question test and get an A with plenty of time to spare. The smartest kid in the class only finished with just under two minutes.

Fuck you, Mr. *********
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

Why don't you just transfer out, AP is overrated just wait to do that crap when you're in college. You're too young to worry about seriously difficult courses and tests.

No, I'll be the laughing stock of the "AP kids" :|

And you care...?

Yes. :P

:l.

Oke guys so i was failing at german and all so i forgot my keys in the exam-room so i thought i'd wait till everyone was done so i don't mess up people concentration and all, so i waited 2,5 hours and this friend comes and says ' some people are going to be there for 4 hours man :l ' im like DFSAGFD goes in get keys all in 10sec. :l... then i cycle to work because i forgot my phone there... GREAT MY CYCLE JUST GOT A FLAT TIRE : D . had to walk 6/8km to the station so the guy there could get it fixed : D. i bought myself an alarm, i buy shit on days when i dont do good lol.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    we must invent small devices to atach to your phone and keys so when you walk more than 2ft away it sounds an alarm. (not the first time ive thought of this >>. probably allready exists)